Chap 1

Annabeth's pov:

These first few chapters are really cringy, get ready to shudder XD

"Hey Annabeth, do you think the grey or blue will suit?"

"Umm grey, because it goes with your blouse" I replied to a very excited looking Drew.

To be honest though I was bored.

Very.

I hated shopping as much as I hated my life.

OK let me explain,

My stepmother Helen likes to take out all her anger on me. One day, I snapped and said something to her. You'd expect her to say something back right? HELL NO! She got the nearest object, which was a beer bottle mind you, and threw it at my head. My father came in and she blamed it all on me.

Wow, my family loves me.

She has had it out for me ever since she saw me, and I've had it out for her ever since I saw her.

I shuddered as I remembered those thoughts.

(A/n I am so hungry right now...)

"You okay?" Drew asked, wow for the first time ever Drew looked at me with a sympathetic smile.

"Huh- yeah, I'm fine just thinking about you know," I casually replied, my face darkening as I said those last two words.

At school:

Percy's pov:

OK, nothing to fear here, it's just school and I've been doing that for years.

Truth was I was nervous as hell,  because this was my first day at Goode high.

I stopped as I reached the gates.

"Hey man, why are you just standing there?" A rather tall, blonde guy said, whilst peering at me, probably wondering if I was new.

He had a scar just above his upper lip, and glasses that were a light blue. His hair was short cropped, which did kinda suit him.

"Oh, I'm new so I seriously don't know what I'm doing right now," I honestly replied.

He chuckled and beckoned for me to follow him.

We both stopped at the secretaries office.

"Oh, you must be Percy Jackson," the secretary said with a bored look on her face.

She gestured to a piece of paper and I picked it up, must be my timetable.

"Hey my name is Jason by the way," the tall blonde said.

I nodded at him.

"Cool, I'm Percy," I replied.

"Yeah I figured, so, could I look at your time table? I wanna see if we're in the same classes so I can introduce you to my friends. You're pretty cool." He held out a fist for me to bump and I bumped it (A/N that sounds soo weird).

I gave him my timetable and he put his fist to the air.

"We're in all the same classes, this is fate!"

I laughed and we went to our first class. (English)

Right when I went in I was stopped by two girls.

Annabeth's pov:

I came into english early so I could read a book without getting noticed.

Just as I was getting into a good part, the door opened, and I hastily put the book in my bag.

"Heeeeey!" Drew squeeled, pushing me into a hug.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance, I literally saw her the other day.

We were about to start talking about some new boy that was coming when the door opened.

We both looked at each other and walked over to the door, arms crossed just like how we always practiced.

"Umm who the hell are you?" I asked the boy with a sea of dark black hair, and dazzling green eyes.

Jason was behind him, once knowing that, I snorted and looked back at the boy who looked seriously ripped.

"Wow, first day in and your status is already low." I said to the boy.

He just gave me a death glare, that actually got me scared, and replied.

"My name's Percy and I seriously don't give a heck about who you are." He calmly said and went off to sit down.

Jason laughed and followed Percy.

I seemed quite taken aback by the response.

But seriously the way he just said it, it made me want him more.

I just knew it by the end of this day, Percy is gonna be mine, and by the end of this week he will be heartbroken because I dumped him.

That's just how Annabeth Chase works.

(What am I doing with my life?!)