C20 - The Unfairness of Rulan

Začít od začátku

Wang Shi nodded "Then do not wear it." Thinking for awhile and said to the girls "It is not good for you three sisters to dress up differently from one another when meeting the same person. Did Old Madame not make three jade locks the day before? Wear your respective jade locks, it is said that jade is the n.o.blest of the rocks. Mister Zhuang will certain like it."

Sheng Hong is very satisfied "What Madame said it right, it is good this way; ... but, does Ming'er have a piece of jade?" Looking at Minglan as he spake, his gaze is somewhat apologetic.

Wang Shi smiled "The days Ming yatou spent with me were short, I have also overlooked. It is still Old Madame who is attentive, specially searching for a block of top-notch jade from her own house and sent the treasure house's master craftsman to carve. I see that it is superb, the colour is warm, texture sleek and the craftsmanship is both meticulous and beautiful. See that it is better than the jades of Fourth yatou and Fifth yatou. In the end it is the Old Madame, the things she takes out is better than most!"

Minglan lowered her head and silently sighed: oh woman oh woman, will you die if you do not hide these profound words when you speak?

These profound words are not deep, everyone understands. The boys were still okay, Rulan immediately shot her eyes over, Molan who had her head down raised it to look at her. Sheng Hong knew what Wang Shi meant and said without changing his expression "You are the legitimate mother, you ought to be more concerned about the yatous' affairs. Now you still need Old Madame to fix your negligence, it really should not have happened." He saw that Wang Shi bit her lips and her eyes revealing her non-acceptance, Sheng Hong added "Never mind, anyways Ming yatou is being raised by Old Madame's side and can only inconvenience you more."

The couple looked at each other intimately and then became silent.

Minglan silently supplemented-

Sheng Hong unspoken words were: Being the legitimate madame, all of the children are supposed to be under your care. Is it still logical to favour one and discriminate other?

Wang Shi's said in the heart: You b.a.s.t.a.r.d,[8] they did not come out from my belly and was also not raised by me since young. For what reason I should still spend money and effort, for not giving them a hard time, I can be considered a holy mother already but why did your mother also learn that.

Sheng Hong's concluding speech: Forget it, do not want you to raise the child. Everyone will look for their own mother. Minglan's biological mother has already died, just depend on Grandmother will be fine. You should also speak less rubbish.

Finally, Sheng Hong spoke a few words with Changdong. This child is only four or five years old. His birth mother Concubine Xiang was originally Wang Shi's maid. As before relying on the legitimate house for a living, her son is considered to be raised by Madame. This little boy is usually timid since he is neither legitimate or favoured, Wang Shi also did not make things hard for them mother and child and merely ignoring them.

When she went out, Minglan saw Concubine Xiang who was waiting at the door. She looked docile and respectfully low-profile. When she saw Changdong came out, she cheerfully went to receive him and warmly led the little boy out. Minglan suddenly felt: compared to the deceased Concubine Wei, she is considered fortunate.

After Hualan got married, Rulan moved into Weiru Pavilion. After Sheng Hong finished lecturing, Rulan then gloomily returned to the chambers. Kicking the marble and ebony Ruyi stool and then threw herself onto the bed, using her strength to tear the embroidered satin pillow. Behind her, Wang Shi entered and saw what was happening. She scolded "d.a.m.n girl, why are you going crazy?!"

Rulan got up with a surprise and loudly said "Never mind that Fourth Old Sister s.n.a.t.c.hed my jade lock away, that is because Concubine Lin is capable. For what reason even Minglan that little girl has surpa.s.sed me? I might as well be raised by another!"