Chapter 48- Love In The Air

Start from the beginning

I have no idea how long we were standing there for but my legs hurt like fuck and my back too I want to sit down. I heard a cough for behind me and saw Shawn standing there I turned around and saw as his eyes popped out of his head. He knew I was pregnant, it was written all over his face. “Shawn” I said and hugged him, “Your-“ he started to talk into my shoulder before I stopped him. “Hang on, I will explain.” I replied, we let go of our hug and Sam and Johnson stood there angrily. 

“Did you forget about us Jaz?” Sam pouted, “Of course I didn’t. Come here” I said and pulled them each in for a hug. “Jack literally wouldn’t shut up the whole trip here of how excited he was to see you and then when Taylah told us you weren’t coming back till today he was so upset.” Johnson said, I laughed and blushed. “And he wouldn’t shut up when we were on tour either about how much he missed you” Sammy added. I blushed even harder and smiled. “I really missed you guys.” I said wrapping one arm around both of them and kissing their foreheads, as a joke and they cracked up laughing. “We missed you too Jaz” they both replied recovering from their laughter fit. I laughed and turned to Shawn. 

“Hey Shawn, Do you wanna help me with my bags. Please?” I asked, he knew this was our only chance to talk about this privately without it looking suspicious. “Sure” he smiled and grabbed one bag while I grabbed the other. We got to my bedroom and he closed my door quietly. 

“Your pregnant, aren’t you?” he said looking at my belly. “You are one lucky son of a bitch, could you imagine you said that and I wasn’t pregnant. You would’ve died.” I laughed, he just stood there with no expression on his face. “Shawn, what’s wrong?” I asked he looked sick, “Who’s is it?” he asked sitting down on my bed. 

“Jack’s” 

“Gilinsky?”

“Yes, why?”

“I know you guys are a thing but a fucking baby. That’s a bit soon don’t you think?”

“You actually think I fucking planned this? We were both drunk and didn’t use a condom. Plus when we had sex we weren’t even anything but friends who sorta like each other. That’s all. You know how I am with rushing into a relationship and this is especially out of my comfort zone that’s for fucking sure.” 

“Jaz, I’m sorry. I should’ve known. I didn’t mean to upset you.”

“It’s ok, it’s not your fault you had no idea.”

“Does he know?” 

“No…”

“When are you gonna tell him?” 

“Today, hopefully”

“I’m here. Always.” 

“Thanks Shawn”

“It’s ok Jaz.”

We left the room and I went downstairs while Shawn went the bathroom. I walked down the stairs and was greeted by Niki at the bottom as I was walking down. I ran down the stairs and literally jumped on her from like the middle of the stairs luckily she caught me. 

“OH MY GOD, NIKI I MISSED YOU SO MUCH. HOW DID THE TOUR GO HOW ARE YOU?” I said excited. “I MISSED YOU TOO GIRL. YOU LOOK LIKE YOUR GLOWING, YOU LIKE YOU PUT ON SOME WEIGHT. DON’T KILL ME.” “Fuck you.” I said rubbing my belly. “I want you to meet someone.” she said and she walked me outside and told me to close my eyes I was confused at first but just let her do what she wanted to do. “Is this the new boyfriend I have heard of” I asked, “Maybe…”