"Okay! Fine! Fine! I lose." I raise my hand in defense.

Damn it! Lawyers...

"She always argue." My mom grumbles and continued fixing the plate.

"Eomma... But-" Jimin whines.

"Jimin!" My mom snaps at him and he immediately kept his mouth shut again.

"You forgot Kai.." Jimin shrieks.

"Him too!" My mom says and Jimin then smiles at my mom, making me roll my eyes.

Such annoying boy. Can't he see Kai is a guest! Kai is already going through so much because of this crappy family!

The taught made me look around for him, to see him fixing his stuff in the boy's room as the door was open.

"Here, I'll help." Irene also joined hands and help drop the plates in the sink. Dropping mine in the sink, I try to open the Rusty tap water, only yo have water burst out of it and splash on me.

"Ohh! What's happening!" I exclaimed, while I try my best to shut or stop the water from splashing. "Eomma!" I call out as the water gets stronger.

"Joy! You're not supposed to open that!" Aunt Shin hye immediately walks towards me, and shut it by turning the head of the tap in a weird way.

So weird.

I look at aunt Shin hye to see her glaring at me.

"You use bucket, next time don't make the same mistake." She says and walks away.

She totally hates me...

Sighing, I walk away from the sink, while trying to dry my now wet shirt.

"Now I need to change.." I whined but then Kai suddenly walks out the door in front of me. Making me brighten up, but I immediately remember I need to be cautious then looks around.

"Outside." I mutter. "Okay." I wink at him, then whistle as I look around like I don't know anything.

I pull open the door and walk out of the house, wearing my slippers then immediately rushed down the wood stairs and down into the garden and hide in the bush, waiting for Kai to come out.

After one minute had passed, I was getting annoyed as mosquitoes were biting me.

"Where is he?!" I complain as I slap the mosquitoes on my arm then scratched my arm annoyed. The same mosquito appeared near my ear, singing its ugly song.

"What's wrong with you!" I say to the mosquito as I swipe my hand around me.

Now I'm talking to insects. Awesome..

I hear the door of the house pulled open and immediately look up to see Kai coming out.

"I'm just going to get some fresh air." I hear Kai say towards the house.

"Let's talk some more soon, okay!" I hear Lia's mom voice.

What does she want.

"Ne." Kai replied then closed the door.

"Psst!" I say towards him and he immediately looked around. "Kai!" I say and raise my hand and then he found me and rush towards me.

I stood up from the bush, and grab his arm, taking us farther into the farm.

"Why?" Kai ask once we stopped walking. I pout at him apologetic.

"That was awful right.." I say.

"What was?" He ask and i slap his arm.

"Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about."

"Ouch!" He laughs, grabbing his arm. "What?"