Virgil x singer!Reader

A/N: A request from Hana_Sawyer! I hope you enjoy. Play the song right now!

IMPORTANT NOTE: I AM NOT TAKING ANYMORE REQUESTS. I AM SORRY.

Virgil had a grin on his face. Normally in a situation where he was surrounded by people he would most definitely not be smiling, but he was at a Panic At The Disco concert. That seemed reason enough to grin and have a little fun!

"All my life, been hustling, and tonight is my appraisal. Cause I'm a hooker selling songs and my pimp's a record lable."

Virgil was shaking with excitement. Sure, this was so unlike Virgil it may have been Deceit, but he was happy he had gotten tickets for everyone for his birthday.

"This world is full of demons, stocks and bonds and Bible traders. So I do the deed, get up and leave, a climber and a sadist, yeah."

Virgil had gotten front row seats, too! 

"Are you ready for the sequel? Ain't you ready for the latest? In the garden of evil, I'm gonna be the greatest!"

Virgil was silently mouthing the words to the song. He had long since memorized nearly all of the songs.

"In a golden cathedral, I'll be praying for the faithless. And if you lose, boo-hoo."

Virgil started violently dancing in his seat, nearly hitting Patton and Thomas, who smiled at him. Virgil was acting so strangely, but he was so happy here!

"Hey look ma I made it!"

Virgil blushed and hid his face in his hoodie once he realized what he was doing.

"Hey look ma I made it!"

Virgil felt a hand on his shoulder and looked over to see Patton giving him a confused look that said, "You okay?"

"Everything's coming up aces, aces! If this is a dream don't  wake me, don't wake me."

Virgil sat up straighter in his seat, nodded, and continued mouthing the words.

"I said hey look ma I made it, I made it."

Virgil grinned as he saw Patton dancing in his seat to the song.

"Friends are happy for me, or they're honeysuckle phonies. Then they celebrate my medals, or they wanna take my trophies."

Thomas began dancing as well, encouraging Virgil to join him and Patton.

"Some are loyal soldiers, while these other thorns are rosy. And if you never know who you can trust, then trust me you'll be lonely, oh."

Virgil sat up in surprise when he heard a new- and very much familiar voice- sing the next lines.

"Are you ready for the sequel? Ain't you ready for the latest? In the garden of evil, I'm gonna be the greatest!"

Virgil felt like screaming in both happiness and slight anger when he saw you enter the stage. Happiness because you, one of his best friends, knew Brendon Urie, and anger because... Well...

"In a golden cathedral, I'll be praying for the faithless! And if you lose boo-hoo."

You didn't tell him! But before Virgil could wonder why you didn't tell him, a security guard came up, checked a note in his hand, and then motioned for Virgil to follow him.

"Hey look ma I made it!"

Brendon took over singing. The guard escorted Virgil- onto the stage. Virgil was freaking out! He was going to be on stage, with his idol, and his best friend!