Virgil x extremely childish!Reader

This is a request from @Makenzie-May . I am working on Virgil x abused!child!reader part four, I promise. Thank you, @Makenzie-May , for being my first comment, follower and request! I hope I did a good job with this! Enjoy!

You are (Y/n) (Y/l/n). You have been a friend of Thomas Sanders ever since highschool. You loved his Vines, and his videos on YouTube after Vine died. 

You absolutely loved Thomas's Sanders Sides seires. You related to Patton most. You were playful and energetic, and you were always happy.

After Thomas introduced you to the Sides, you quickly made friends with all of them.

Except one.

Virgil.

This confused you, and you wanted to be his friend so badly. So you tried to become his friend in every way you knew.

It made you closer with the others, but nothing you did made Virgil like you.

Why did you care so much? 

Because you had... Feelings for him.

You were confused why you had feelings for him. He never laughed at your jokes, he never danced or sung with you, and he never even interacted with you!

But maybe that was why.

Virgil was different from the others.

One day, you were sitting on your couch, watching (Favorite movie), when Thomas texted you.

T=Thomas

Y=You

T: Hey, (Y/n)! Could you come over to help me with a video?

Y: Yeah, definitely! 

Y:...Could I stay and hang out with you guys afterwards...?

T: Absolutely! 

Y: I'll be over in 5!

T: What would you have been over in if I had said no?

Y: ...

Y: 10

T: Lol. Hurry up and come over here, ya big doof.

You unplugged your phone after turning it off. You went and quickly changed into a nicer outfit that you can be seen in.

You walked outside and began walking to Thomas's house.

You got there in 4 minutes.

You knocked on the door and Thomas answered. 

"C'mon in! I can't wait to get started on this video," Thomas welcomed you into his house.

"What's it about?" You asked, sitting down on the couch.

"I thought maybe we could try to make this super complicated recipe for something I've never made before. Oh, and it has zero measurements." Thomas grabbed a sheet of paper from the table.

"Why don't we start now then? It'll probably take a while to clean the kitchen afterwards," you stood up and laughed.

An hour or so later, you two finished the recipe and fast tested it.

"You know, it's not bad." Thomas commented.

"No, not at all." Then you got a brilliant idea, because Thomas was about to end the video.

"Well, thanks for watching, and until next time, guys, gals and non-binary pals!" You grinned and glanced at Thomas he was also grinning, but in surprise.