Short Oneshot

A/N: Okay so I saw this (picture above) and decided to write a short thing for it. No Reader in this one, sorry.

Logan exited his room after reading about clap-on lights and such. Some had a command, like "On!" Or "Off!". He realized one of his friends' names had 'on' in it.

He wandered around, eventually finding Patton in the kitchen, putting a tray of cookies in the oven.

"Patton, may I try something?" Logan waited in the doorway of the kitchen.

"Go for it, buddy!" Patton turned around, and took off the oven mitts.

Logan clapped twice. "Patt-on."

"Yes?" Patton looked confused.

Logan clapped twice again. "Patt-off."

Patton proceeded to faint and nearly crack his head on the floor. He would've if Logan hadn't caught Patton in time.

Whatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhat

I did not expect that to work!

Will he wake up on his own?

Do I have to do something?

I HATE NOT KNOWING WHAT TO DO!

Logan carried Patton over to the couch and set him down gently.

Logan began pacing, his arms behind his back. Roman, who was sitting on the couch, had no clue what was going on.

"Do I want to know, Logan?" Roman turned the TV off. He had been watching a Disney movie.

"No." Logan continued pacing.

Virgil, who was sitting at the table, had heard Logan and Patton's conversation, and came over.

"Logan, buddy. You clapped and said 'Patt-off', right?" Virgil stopped Logan from pacing more.

"Correct," Logan looked at Virgil.

"Then all you gotta do is this," Virgil clapped twice and said "Patt-on!"

Patton jolted upright and screamed, "THE COOKIES!!"

Everyone panicked as Patton ran and took the cookies out.

In the ten minutes it had taken them to get Patton back (Patt)on, the cookies had baked perfectly.

Everyone had great cookies while watching Disney movies.

So, just a normal day in the Mindscape.

A/N: I saw the picture and thought, "Yeah, I'll write a short oneshot on that!". I hope you enjoyed it!