Mona: I hate you, she said to the man,— you've ruined all my plans. —She started hitting her belly,— I don't want this baby if it's not even Benny's,'—cried desperately—.

Benny tried to control her so she wouldn't hurt herself but it was impossible, she was getting stronger, Frida also tried to help stop her but Mona pushed her, Björn quickly managed to grab her to keep her from falling.

Benny: MONA STOP! —he shouted,— your baby isn't to blame for what you have done.

Görel called an ambulance to avoid a tragedy. Frida put her hand on her belly, couldn't believe how far a woman could reach for the love of a man, nor did she understand how she could despise a son in that way. Agnetha and she embraced, both were crying at this scene while Benny and Björn tried to calm Mona.

Frida couldn't wait to see that action and took Agnetha's hand and both left the office, Benny followed her with his eyes but he didn't follow her, he had to wait for the ambulance to arrive. They went to the car and Agnetha drove home.

Frida: can we go to your house? is that all my children are at home and I do not want to see anyone.

Agnetha: of course yes Frid, everything you want. You don't want to see Benny either?

Frida: I don't feel able to see him in the eyes —broke into tears again,— I feel like a stupid —covered her face with her hands—.

Agnetha: nooo, you don't have to feel that way.

Frida: I believed her, Benny swore to me so many times that it was a lie and I didn't believe him, I feel like the stupidest person in this world.

Agnetha: Of course not, I would have done the same as you if i find out that Björn cheated on me.

Frida: but still, I feel silly.

Fridnetha came to the house, Linda and Christian had already arrived from school and quickly threw themselves into the arms of their mother and aunt, although Frida tried to carry Christian was impossible because he was already very heavy and her belly didn't allow it .

When they sat on the couch, Linda began to comb Frida's hair and after watching her for a few seconds her curiosity grew.

Linda: were you crying?

Frida: I'm fine, she tried to smile—.

Linda hugged her strong, the most beautiful, warm and innocent hug anyone could give, Frida received it very well, she needed to clear her mind a bit to assimilate and digest everything that had happened.

Linda: I'll tell you something that will make you happy.

Frida: let's see, tell me! —She helped her sit on her lap—.

Linda: Well, my mom also has a baby in her belly.

Frida: yes? I thought she was fat from eating so much she joked. Are you happy for your new little brother or sister? asked Christian—.

He smiled and hugged his mom without saying anything and Agnetha stroked his blonde hair while smiling.

Benny was excited to return home and be reunited with his wife, he bought flowers and her favorite ice cream but her car wasn't there, he found it strange because he thought she would be there to wait for him. Upon entering the house his five children were eating but not a trace of Frida, he greeted everyone a little disappointed and sat at the table next to them.