Forever With You. Last Chapter.

Start from the beginning

" Well, Rick is trying to keep them in line, for now, so let's just give it more time. Once he is released the tension will be lower."

" Well, I am debating on whether we should just drop them all off someplace  and let them fend for themselves."

" We can't do that. There are too many kids Negan and the elderly as well."

" Your right, it's still tempting."

I shake my head, he can be so dramatic at times. I slowly get up and dust the dust off my pants. I reach out,  helping him get to his feet.

" Are you ready to know what we are having?"

His face lights up, as he looks down to my stomach. He rubs small circles over my growing bulge, enjoying the feel of our child kick.

" I hope we have a girl. A little version of you would be nice."

" Well, a little boy that looks like my husband would be nice too. Besides, you deserve a little version of you. Then you would get a taste of your own medicine." I tease.

"I am not that bad." He defends.

" Of course not a baby. Now, let's go find out what we are having."  I comment while rolling my eyes.

A few short months later, the time has finally arrived for me to give birth. The Labor pains started last night, jolting me from my deep sleep. Sharp pains course through me, making me scream in pain. Negan holds my hand tightly, trying to give some comfort.

I grit my teeth together, as another contraction hits me. This pain is terrible, and I never want any more kids. I don't know how a woman handle this?

" Ugh, we are never having any more kids. I literally feel like someone is stabbing me over and over."

Sarah our new doctor walks in, coming to see if I am ready to push. She places a glove on her hand, then lifts the sheet, placing it over my knees.

" Alright, let's see if you're at ten centimeters yet."

After a few uncomfortable minutes, she calls for Edith. Edith is training to be a doctor, so she assists Sarah is a lot of things.

Edith rushes over, with a tray in her hands. She washes her hands, then covers them in gloves.

" Is she ready?" Edith asks softly.

" Yes, now be ready to grab the baby when it comes. Alright, Addison, I need you to give me a strong push."

" Okay." I grit out, readying myself.

I push with all my strength, and pressure down below begins to build. Sarah keeps encouraging me to push, then take deep breaths in between.

" Alright the head is crowing, I need one more push."

I grit my teeth and do as she says. A loud cry fils my heart with joy. The loud cries of my baby make my eyes begin to water.

" Alright, that's one, now for the second baby."

" You can do this Addison. I am right here." Negan assures me, giving me the strength I need.

With a few more pushes, my second baby enters our world. I lay my head back, as relief floods my body.  Edith goes to clean them up, while I deliver the placenta. 

Negan proudly cuts their cords, with the largest smile on his face. Once the babies are ready, Edith brings them both over, in a tiny baby bed. She places a bow on our daughter, and tie on our son. Negan found them on a run a few months, back, hoping for this outcome.

My eyes water, as I glance at my perfect children

My eyes water, as I glance at my perfect children.  I know I will do anything to protect them, and I will love them for the rest of my life.

Negan Picks up our son, and daughter, holding them both in his arms.

" Our little Harper and Halston. They are both so precious." He gloats proudly.

" I know, they are amazing. I am so happy we have them. I am so content  Negan."

" I am too, I can't believe, I get to spend forever with you. I love you, Addison."

" I love you too  Negan."

I am so thankful for my family, and for all the blessings in my life. I can't believe I get to be happy in this world.  It all started with me offering my self to keep Trent safe. I never knew that one decision would change my entire life.  One thing I do know is I am so happy, and I can't wait for what comes next.