" Sex Tape "

Negan pointed to an old wooden chest in the corner which caused me to turn my head to look at it. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"I am guessing I am supped to open it ?"

He smirks as he walks over to it opening it slowly. The chest makes a loud squeak as he props the lid against that wall . He pulls out a beautiful black lace corset outfit that has matching underwear.

I push myself off the end of the bed then quickly grabbing it out of his hand ." This is amazing! How did you find this ?"

I exclaimed as I traced my fingers along the soft edges of the outfit ." My men came across an old sex shop a few years ago. I figured with all my wives I would need outfits like this to keep things interesting ."

"I am so wearing this. I am going to put it on ."

"When your done put this blindfold on ."

I jerked it out of his hand then slammed the door shut. I removed my clothes then slipped on he sexy outfit. I then fixed my make up a little and opened. I placed the blindfold over my eyes. I reached out trying to not bump anything as I walk

"I need a little help here ."

Negan laughed as he grabbed my arm entry then lead me out of the room. He lifted me up with his arms carrying me bridal style down the long hallways.

"Where are we going ?"

I asked nervously as I played my head on his chest. His chest rose and fell as he laughed.

"You will see ."

Negan finally opened a door then placed me on a soft bed. He then took my arms and lifted them above my head slightly to attach them to some soft cuffs.

"Are they too tight ?"

I shook my head no as fished closing them . I hear Negan moving around the room then I feel the bed dip as he gets on it. He then spreads my legs apart then positions himself between them. His warm breath fans my face as his lips make contact with mine.

His soft beard brushes against my cheek as brings his hand to cup my face. He trails kisses down my neck to collarbone causing a small moan to release from my lips.

I feel him sucking on my neck leaving small marks all over my skin making my body ache deep within me. He then flips me over gently undoing my outfit. His rough hands send shocks of electricity through my body as he undoes each strand.

He slips it off me then dips his head down between my legs using his teeth he removes my lace panties tossing them off the bed. His soft lips kiss my folds while his beard adds friction that makes me writhe under him. He moves his tongue inside me causing a loud moan to release from me as he licks each part of me.

He then pushes in two fingers gently pumping them in and out as his tongue caresses my soft nerve bundle. My stomach starts to build up for my orgasm but before I can Negan

"You are not coming on my fingers but on my hard dick ."

He then places himself at my entrance teasing me a little.

"Negan! Please !"

"Please what? What do you want me to do? Tell me and the camera what you want ?"

I bit my lip ." I want you! All of you !"

He chuckles ." That's what I wanted to hear ."

He thrusts into me without warning causing me to gasp from his size. He adjusts himself then slides in and it of me quickly. The only sound in the room is the slapping of skin and loud moans from us both.

"Dam! You are so tight !"

Negan kissed me softly while massaging my breast with his hand. He then takes my hard nipple into his mouth as he continues to slam into me. He starts to get sloppy as his orgasm hits him. Mine follows his leaving us both trying to catch our breaths.

Negan lays down beside me then takes the blindfold off. I look around the room and see it's a dark room with sex toys all on the walls. I look over at him sweet pouring down his face as his chest rises and falls rapidly.

"Are you happy now? You got your sex tape ."

I laughed as I leaned my head on the red satin sheets. Negan chuckles as he traces his hand down my body.

"We have to do that again. You're too damn good ."

I smiled as tried to move my arms but I couldn't.

"Could you undo theses now ?"

He grabs the key off the nightstand and opens the cuffs releasing my hands. He then pulls me on top of him placing my body on his.

"I want you to ride me ."

He says with a look of lust in his eyes. I tried to move but he kept his hands firmly on my hips.

"I am tired ."

I whined causing him to chuckle ." I am not done with you yet ."

I rolled my eyes as my lips parted to speak but a loud gunshot jolted me. Negan moved me from him as he struggled to get his clothes back on. I quickly gathered my outfit putting it back on.

"What's going ?"

"I don't know but let's go find out ."