Confined.

Addison's P.O.V.

Hours pass, and still no word from Negan. My eyes keep glancing out the window, hoping to see his truck pull in. Baby Faith sleeps soundly in her crib blissfully unaware of the dangerous situation her daddy's in.

Since my room is on the highest floor, the trees are at eye level, making them easy to see. The bright yellows and reds show off that fall are here. The colors are a  vibrant contrast against the bright blue sky above, creating a beautiful scene.  The wind shakes the leaves off the trees allowing them to decorate the ground.

My feet keep pacing the same worn path, while my hands shake at my sides. My head turns again, but this time, a truck is here. Not just any truck, Negan's truck.

My eyes glance at the baby, making sure she is still asleep, before bolting the door. My heels click feverously against the concrete floor, as I nearly fall down the steps.

Finally, reaching the bottom level, I jerk the door open, and head for the gate.
Negans truck sits with the driver inside. No, Negan. Where is he?

My mind races, as I hurry to a savior named Jed what happened.

" Where is Negan?" I ask breathlessly.

" He got captured by that prick, Rick. He says we have to work with him now if we want to survive. I am not so damn sure it's a good idea, but what choice do we have since Negan is hurt?"

My hand latches to his forearm, as I struggle to speak.

" What do you mean injured?"

" Rick sliced his throat. He let some doctor save Negan though. So he will live."

My heart nearly stopped, as I try to comprehend his words. Negan almost died? Because of Rick? I can never forgive him for that! Ever!

" Do you know where they took him?" I questioned sadly."

" Yeah, they took him to some small trailer at the hilltop. He is staying there for now."

" I need to get there. I am going to ask one of the former wives to look after the baby and meet you back here. Can you take me there?"

He nods and waits by the truck. I asked Franky to watch her and left instructions for feeding her, in case it takes a while for me to return.

Jed and I drive in silence, for the two-hour drive, and finally appear at Hilltops gates.

I scramble out of the car, eager to see if Negan is alive. Jesus stands at the gate, with a look of concern etched on his face.

" Addison, I knew you would come." He states gravely.

" Where is he?" My voice laced with anger.

" I will take you to him, but I don't know how long you can see him."

I follow him to an old trailer at the back of the house, it looks like a makeshift hospital for the wounded.

Rick and Michone stand near my husband, gloating of their victory.
Their gloating stops, as they gaze into my tear filled eyes.

His throat is covered by a bandage, and his eyes are full of regret. His arms are bound to the bed, keeping him from escaping.

My firm gaze shifts to Rick, as I try to keep my voice from sounding shaky.

" What happened to him?"

" I slit his throat, but I had Siddique save him. I know how much he means to you, and I couldn't kill him."

" And you thought slicing his throat was a good idea why?" I seethe.

" I can't tell you I planned on it, it just happened. I am sorry Addison. I know how hard this must be. I know you must be going through hell, but-"

" You don't know shit! I need him, Rick! Do you know what happened to me when Simon took over?"

" Simon took over? When?" Ricks blue eyes pierce into my brown ones, as a long of concern flashes over his face.

"He took over when he thought Negan was dead. Megan wasn't dead, he was caught by Jadis. After you so kindly ran your car into his." My voice cracks, like tears, flow down my cheeks.

" Then the fun started. Simon claimed he had the right to be the leader. He also turned the wives into sex slaves for his men. All except for me, I was to be his.

Ricks icy blues,  begin to water, as tears form in his eyes.

" Addison, please tell me, that he didn't hurt you?" Rick chokes out.

"You would love for me to ease your conscience and tell you he didn't hurt me? Well sorry, Rick. He did. He raped me over and over. He enjoyed every minute I was in agony.

Do you want to know who killed Simon? Who rescued me? Not you!"

I point my finger in Negans direction.

" Negan! That man right there has done nothing but protect me. He loves me and takes care  of me and his daughter."

" Addison, I am so sorry." Rick tries to touch me, but I jerk away.

" You don't get to say you're sorry. Not when you take my savior away from me. He is the only good thing in my life, and I need him. I need to have my husband to hold me while I cry.

To soothe me when I can't breathe because I am dreaming of what Simon did to me. I can't live without him."

My legs give out, as my body trembled with sobs. My wet hands encase my tear stained face, a soft hand touches my shoulder.

" We will let him stay with you. We can't let him free, but he can stay with you. I can't make up for the hell you have endured, but I can allow this," Michonne states sadly.

" Thank you," I mumble.

Michonne helps me to my feet and takes Rick away. I move to my husband's body, taking in his frail state.

" I am here baby. I will always be here.  I promise you one day. Rick will pay for this. We will bide our time, and play nice for a little while. When the time is right, we will strike. Rick will curse the day he did this to us."

Not the end by any means. I am continuing from season 9. An update is coming soon.