" I just slipped my dick down your throat and you thanked me for it "Edited

We made our way to the armory to take all the guns. I kept my gaze on the door as Olivia greeted us. Negan looked happy as his men loaded the guns into the truck. I saw Trent and Daryl helping heart was still hurting from what Trent told me before we left. I kept my face turned away avoiding his gaze as he passed me.

"You know what today is? Today is a better day! I think this little arrangement we have is going to work."

Negan snatches a gun from a pile Daryl is holding." Let's see if you have been taking care of my guns!"

Negan cocks the gun then points it towards Daryl. Rick keeps his face calm as Negan fires the gun into a nearby window ." Feels good! Sounds good! I do believe Lucile is getting a little jealous ."

My heart was still beating rapidly at the thought of Negan shooting Daryl. Negan turns his attention to me ." I definitely would love seeing you hold a gun when we make our sex tape ."
Trent's jaw clenched at Negans word. I was about to speak but Art came back dragging Olivia

"Please, I don't know where they are !"

Negan sighed ." Art! We don't do that unless they do something to deserve it ."

"We went through the inventory. Guns in the armory guns on the walls. They're short a Glock 9 and a 22 bobcat. "

Negans face became serious ." Is that true?"

Rick stumbles to save Olivia ." We had some people leave town. Those guns could be with them."

"So Olivia sucks at her job? Is that what you're saying ? "

Rick looks down then back up." No! That's not what I am saying .."

"There should be a full accounting here! Top to bottom! Am I right ?!"

Olivia shakes her head ." No! I mean yes! The inventory is correct.  "

Negan moves closer to her ." Good! But not so good! What's in here is not in there! You are two handguns short. Do you know where they are?"

"No."

"I am disappointed Rick. I thought we had an understanding. This tells me somebody is not on board. I can't have that. I don't like killing women. Men, I can kill them all day. The end of the day Olivia my dear. Those guns were your responsibility!  Rick! You find those guns! Or she dies !"

"Addison my dear let's go sit and wait ."

He pulled me close to him and we sat on a bench with Olivia. I placed my arm around her ." He will find them! Don't worry okay ?"

"I hope so."

Her bottom lip quivers as small tears fall down her cheeks. I crossed my legs while leaning back on the bench

"I can't wait to get back home. I need a shower some alone time with you ."

I jerked my body away from him annoyed ." I want to go to bed. I don't want to spend time with you. Go ask one of your other wives. "

He pulled me back into his side firmly keeping his hold on me ." Don't tempt me. I wouldn't mind killing Trent right now. You talk like that again, and he ends on up on the fence. Do I make myself clear ."

His hot breath fanned my neck sending a jolt down my spine ." Yes. Crystal clear "

Rick runs up holding a small black bag and hands it over to Negan.

"What do you have for me, Rick?"

"Look at that! It's funny how a little Holy shit somebody is going to die! Lights a fire under peoples asses! So tell me Rick who almost cost Olivia the rest of her days ?"

Rick glances at telling me it was Trent ." It doesn't matter ."

"Well, Rick I am ready to leave here. Are you ready for me to go ?"

Rick looks down then back up ." I think that would be good ."

Negan smiles as he motions for me to join him ." Just say those two magic words ."

Rick swallows hard ." Thank you ."

Negan chuckles ." Don't be ridiculous! Thank you! 

"In case you didn't notice. I just slipped my dick down your throat and you thanked me for it ."

He opens the truck door allowing me to get in ." Let's move out !"