" Who Stole My Shit!" Edited

I walked over to the gate and hearing voices coming from the outside.

"We are missing a bottle of medicine and we came to see who took it." 

Ezekiel came up to the gate opening it for the Saviors to enter.

"I apologize for the loss of your medicine but I doubt any of my faithful subjects would do such a treacherous act.  I am more than willing to-"

"Cut the bull crap, Ezekiel, we didn't come here to hear your lame ass speeches. We just want the guy or girl who stole and we will be on our way ."

The tension in the air was suffocating while not one word was spoken.

"We don't want to kill anyone to make a point. Just give us the medicine and the one who stole it ."

My  heart raced as I looked around at
all these innocent people that will die if Trent doesn't give it back.

."I know where the medicine is! I didn't take it but I can get it for you. If I do, could we just forget this happened ?"

The long blond haired man spoke again

"No! We can't! I think you know who took it, don't you? "

He moved closer to me causing my breathing to become heavier.

"What's your name ?"

"Addison ."

Well, Addison, I am Dwight. I need the medicine and the man who took it. If I don't get either of those things I am going to start killing people ."

I was about to speak when I heard Trent's voice.

"I took it! I will come with you, just don't kill anyone ."

My heart sank at his words and tears filled my eyes as I watched him go with them. They tied him up and threw him in the truck.

I ran and grabbed the bottle of medicine and threw it at Dwight hitting him in the back of his head.

"What the-"

He turned to face me.

"There is your damn medicine ."

He picked it up and got in the truck and drove off. I got into my car and followed them for a while and watched as they made camp for the night at an old motel.

Once they all fell asleep I killed all the men one by one except for Dwight. I untied Trent and tied up Dwight to a bedpost. Trent looked at me like I was crazy.

"Are you trying to get yourself killed ?"

"No! I am saving the man I love."

Dwight laughed as we went to leave.

"You won't get away with this! We will meet again an I can assure you, Negan will kill him ."

" Not if I can help it !" 

Dwight's P. O. V.   

I managed to break free of the rope and made it back to the sanctuary. I found Negan talking to my wife's sister.

"Sir, I got the medicine that was taken, but the man who took it escaped. "

Negan dismissed Tina and walks over to me with Lucile resting on his shoulder.

"Well, Dwighty Boy, how the hell did he manage to escape ?"

I gulped.

"He had help from his girlfriend. She came at night and killed the men one by one and tied me up. She hoped I would be eaten alive by walkers ."

" Is she hot ?"

I nodded.

"Dam! I guess we need to find this hot lady and have ourselves a chat. Go find her and her lover boy. You can beat the shit out of him but don't hurt her. I might be getting me another wife. I want him alive though, I want him to meet Lucile in person."

"You got it, boss ."