New Leader

Warning mention of a Sexual assault.

Dwight's P.O.V.

My feet trudge through the thick brush, as I keep running to escape my fate. I had hoped to have more time in leaving, but Laura figuring me out made me have to flee on foot.

I know its only a matter of time before they figure out my involvement in Ambers death as well. I wanted Negan too lose something he cares about and losing his baby mama seemed fair. He seemed rather fond of her, and the baby. I hope he is walling in misery, as we speak, being filled with the same feeling of misery he inflicts.

I hear voices in the distance, voices of saviors. I hope they aren't looking for me already. Maybe, Laura died? Maybe I am running without the need? I keep running until I slam into someone hiding in the bushes.

The body twists abruptly, causing a loud rustle in the bushes. The woman pulls her gun out, then turns quickly around to me, with a confused look on her face.

" Why are you out here Dwight? Shouldn't you be with the saviors? How will we know their next move?" Tara exclaims as she adjusts her gun back in her holster.

" I got separated after the attack. Laura figured out I am the spy, and I am not sure if she has told anyone yet."

" Well, those men are getting closer. If they see me they will kill me, but not you. You have a shot of living if they don't know of your betrayal. I can't get caught. It would ruin the entire plan."

" I know. I will distract them, and lewd them away. Traitor or not, I want Negan deed. If me surrendering  ensures that, then so be it."

I jolt from my spot and allow the men to see me.

" Dwight? Hey, man. You okay?" Kevin asks concerned.

" I am good. Did Laura make it back?"

" No. I am sorry man. She didn't make it I guess."

" Did Negan make it back?"

" No. We think he is dead. Simon took over as our new leader. We answer to him now."

A rush of relief washes over me, a small smile appears on my face.

" Simon took over huh? Well, I bet he is enjoying his new role." I say happily.

Kevin laughs, a see walk back to his truck.

" Yeah, well its good for all of us. Simon made all the wives available to us, except for Addison. We can fuck any of them as a reward. Ain't that the best shit ever!"

I was confused as to why Addison was kept for Simon. He never mentioned wanting her at all.

" Why does he want her?" I asked incredulously.

"  He knew she was Negan's favorite. So he decided she was his."  Kevin shrugs, as he closes the car door.

" Well, let's get you back. I am sure you are in need of a shower, and maybe some sex." He winks at me suggestively, as we driveway.

The gates of the sanctuary are a welcomed sight, as we pull in. The guard shuts the gate, then allows us to park the truck by others.  I stretch my arms up, as I get out. Eager to rest from my long night.

Simon stands above me, with a cigar hanging from his lips. Large puffs of smoke release from his cracked lips, he leans on the metal rail. His eyes dart to me, and a sinister smile forms on his face.

" Dwight, good to see you made it back. It is a damn good thing Negan is no longer in charge, or I would have to throw your ass in a cell. Apparently Amber kicked the bucket after you gave her dinner.

Negan was furious and demanded your head.  Fortunately for you, I am the new leader of this fine establishment. So, you are more than welcome here.

You can go take a shower then go get you a wife to fuck. I am more than happy to allow you to enjoy yourself. If you wish. I sure as hell just did. I can see why Negan enjoyed Addison so much. She is damn amazing to have underneath me. I enjoyed every second of fucking her. I am sure Franky or Tonya wouldn't mind spreading their legs for you." A dark chuckle escaped his lips, as he inhaled his poisonous habit.

I shook my head, as I walk up the heavy steps.

" No, I only want Sherry. She is out there, and I want to find her. She is the only woman I want. With Negan gone, I can go find her. Are you sure Negan is dead?"

Simon tosses his cigar, as he opens the door to go inside.

". Of course. I saw his car crash after Rick hit him he is dead. Now, go find her. Be happy. Oh by the way. We will need to move out tonight. I want to pay Hilltop a visit. They need a lesson in how the Saviors deal with trash."

" Speaking of trash. Do we have the garbage people on our side?"

" Those garbage rats are all dead. I killed them all. They didn't deserve another chance to stab us in the back. Negan was too weak to see that."

" Alright, well one less group to deal with. I will take a nap, then meet you outside of here at ten?"

" Yeah, ten is good. We need them good and tired when we attack. I want them all dead."

" Yes sir," I state flatly.

I walk to my room, and open my door. My bed calls to me, welcoming me in its comfy arms to rest.

I wake up and take a shower, then head out for a smoke. I just bring the cigarette to my lips, when an eerie whistle freezes me in place.

" Hey Dwighty boy."