" I won't loose you!" Edited

The sun began to set as we drive away from the saviors. I know we have to make as much distance from them as we can if we want to survive. I see what looks like a small group of people up ahead gathering supplies from an old store.

"Do you want to see if they have a community we could join?"

Trent squints his eyes while rubbing his face with his hand.

"We could try but let me go ask. If they are dangerous then they will only hurt me and not you ."

" I am not some weak woman! I can take care of myself !"

I know! I just."

" We ask together! If they kill us when we die. We live or die together !"

Trent nods as we stop the car and make our over to the group. They all raise their guns at us as we approach. We raise our hands up in surrender while walking slowly.

"We don't mean any harm, we just want to know if you guys have a community ."

One man approached us with curly brown hair and piercing blue eyes.

"I am Rick Grimes. This is Daryl, Rosita, and Aaron. We do have a place but I need to ask you some questions first ."

Trent and I look each other before facing Rick.

"What do you want to know ?"

"How many walkers have you killed?

"Too many ."

"How many people have you killed ?"

"Ten."

"Why?"

"They took Trent and I had to kill them to rescue him ."

Rick then asks Trent the same questions and seems to be satisfied by the response.

"You can come stay with us but if you cause any trouble I will kill you myself ."

We both nod in agreement as we follow Rick to his community.

One Year Later.   We are all sitting here on our knees waiting for our fate to be revealed. We were trying to take Maggie to hilltop but we got surrounded by the saviors. The door to the RV opens and my heart almost stops from fear.

"Are We pissing our pants yet?"