" Hi, I Am Negan!" Edited

My heart was beating so fast with every step he took. The gravel pushes in my bare knees causing small cuts on them. The fear coursing through my body is nearly crushing me.

I am not worried about myself as much I am worried about Trent and what Negan will do to him. If he tries to kill him I will offer myself to be killed instead.

I am brought back to reality by Negans booming voice.

"Which one of you pricks is the leader ?"

Simon points his finger at Rick.

"He is the guy!"

Negan makes his way over to Rick while carrying his evil bat.

"Hi, your Rick right? I am Negan and do not appreciate you killing my men. Also when I sent my people to kill you, for killing my men, you killed more of my men! Not cool! You have no idea how not cool that shit is!

You are so going to regret crossing me in a few minutes. You see Rick, whatever you do, you do not mess with the new world order! The new world order is this! So even if your stupid which you very well maybe, you can understand it. You ready? Here it goes ! Give me your shit! Or I will kill you!

Today was career day! We invested a lot so you would know what I can do! Dwight! Which one is Trent? "

Dwight walks over to Trent yanking his head up to meet Negans gaze.

"You are the son of a bitch that stole my medicine. If you make it out of this alive, boy do I have a good punishment for you! You knew what I can do and you still fucked with me and for that, you have to pay !"

My body wanted to just crumble and break down in tears but I chose to not reveal I  was with him. It would only make it easier for him to break Trent.

"Now, back to this currently fucked up situation. You work for me now! You have stuff, you give it to me! That's your job! Now, I know that is a big, mighty,  nasty pill to swallow, but swallow it you most certainly will.

You ruled the roost! You built something ! You thought you were safe I get it but the secrets out. You are not safe, not even close. In fact, you are pegged, even more, pegged if I don't get what I want.

What I want is half your stuff. If that's too much! You can make, find or steal more! It will even out sooner or later. This is your way of life now, the more you fight back the harder it will be.

So, if someone knocks on your door? You let us in! We own that door! You try to stop us and we will knock it down! You understand? What? No Answer? Now, you didn't really think you going to get through this without being punished now, did you?

I don't want to kill you, people! I just want to make that clear, but you killed a lot of my people. A lot more then I am comfortable with, and for that, you have to pay.
So now, I am going to beat the holy hell out of one of you !"

My palms were sweating so badly and heart is breaking at the knowledge one of us will die.

"I simply cannot decide! I have an idea! "

Negan pointed his bat at each of us while saying the rhyme Eine, meanie, mini, moe. He finally landed on his victim, my I was relieved it wasn't Trent.  Lucile crashed down on Abrahams' head causing blood to pour from him.

"Taking it like a champ!"