" You let my puppy out."

The feeling of dread spread through my body with every step I took. It's the same feeling I had when Trent had to get the iron. Negan walks angrily to our destination.

His body is stiff and his face shows the only rage. His eyes are dark as his fingers grip Lucille within the dangerously tight hold. I kept walking slowly behind him trying to not be close to him.

The simple task of walking seems to be something my body is almost incapable of doing. The long hallway opens to a large platform of concrete. The same group of workers kneel in reverence to their king, not daring to move.

Negan relishes this respect, his sinister smile greets the crowd below with an arrogant confidence only he can display.

Negan takes my hand in his leading me down the steps then motions for me to join the other wives. My shoulders slump as I quickly move to my assigned spot. Amber looks like she wants to throw up, so I hurry by her side.

I wrap my arm around hers while leaning into her ear.

"Are you okay ?"

Ambers pleading eyes tell me what I need to know. She grips my hand trying to keep her body from shaking. I shift my gaze around the room trying to see if there is a trash can nearby.

The far corner in the left as a large black trash can and it doesn't seem to be full. I turn my body to Amber keeping my hand in hers.

" I will be right back ."

" Don't leave me ."

" I am coming back. I am just getting a trash can for you ."

"Hurry, I need you ."

I nod at her as I release her hand and walk carefully through the crowd. I can feel Negan's eyes on me as I walk away. He keeps silent as he analyzes my movements. I look over huh large container and notice it has wheels.

Thank God!

I use the wheels to hall the large container behind the crowd careful to not bump anyone. The loud squeaking of the unlubricated wheels is that only sound heard drawing attention to my actions. The whole crowd's eyes are focused on me as I bring it up front and place it behind Amber.

Amber swiftly jerks her body and places her hands on the plastic edge. Her body erupts violently as it releases her food from today. My hand lovingly rubs small circles on her back as her nausea ceases.

She lifts her hand to her mouth trying to get rid off of any trace of saliva on her face. I grab her other hand gently leading her back to the group. Negan's face softens at his wife's plight. His eyes meet hers with concern for a moment, but that quickly dissipates into his signature smirk.

" Dam, baby that kid of mine is giving you hell is my he! I am so glad that I don't have to endure that shit. You definitely look like shit. Why don't you skip this one out and go lay down? I don't want anything to happen to my kid because this upset you. "
His eyes searched the crowd and landed on Simon.

" Simon, take my wife back to her room. I don't want any more distractions from this event ."

Simon walks over and gently leads Amber away. I wish I could leave too, but I am not fortunate enough to have that fate. Our attention is quickly redirected as two saviors walk into the room carrying a trembling Carson.

The intensity of Negan's eyes sends shivers down my spine. The light from the fire darkens his face giving him an even more dangerous look. The leather on his jacket tightens on his arms as he paces like a caged predator eager to devour his prey.