The Iron Edited Picture of Trent above .

The room is full of saviors all awaiting Negan. Trent tied is to a chair near a large furnace. The fire is raging with every poke that Dwight does.

The hot air filling the room causing small beads of sweat to form on my forehead. I gently wipe it away as the crowd continues to grow. I keep glancing up at the balcony awaiting Negans arrival. I find myself shuffling my feet to calm my growing anxiety. 

The other wives are standing behind me keeping quiet as the tension builds. The room grows deathly quiet as the saviors fall to one knee. I knew then he had arrived. I glance behind me to see the other wives not bowing but keeping there heads down. I decide to do the same an not cause more problems for Trent.

Negan grasped hold of the metal railing with this left hand while bagging his bat with the other. He motions for his men on the floor to rise which they do so quickly. He glances around the large room until his eyes find me. His face has shadows of orange from the fire below him giving him a more menacing look.  His eyes are full of fire as his lips part.

"You guys know the drill. What's happening here is a result of not following the rules. This man stole medicine from me and then ran off like a coward. However, he has begged for my forgiveness an decided to join us. He still has to pay for stealing from me but after this, we are even. "

He then points to me.

"This woman decided to be my wife in exchange for me not killing him. So, he gets the iron and she belongs to me. "

He walks slowly down the long metal staircase. He reaches the factory floor causing the people to part for him. He jabs Dwight in the arm.

"That story remind you of anybody ?"

Dwight keeps a straight face while lifting the iron. Negan chuckles

"I am just kidding buddy ."

Dwight puts a heavy glove on then lifts the long metal hook connected to a clothing iron. At this moment I knew what was going to happen. Negan puts the same glove on his hand then grabs ahold of the iron.

"Trent I am sorry buddy ."

He then leans in whispering to Trent causing him to stiffen. The red-hot iron is pressed firmly against Trent's beautiful face causing a loud scream to fill the air. Trent grips the wooden arm rails of the chair as he tries to contain his emotions. Negan pulls the hot metal away taking some of Trent's skin with it.

Trent's eyes bulge as he stairs a this. His breathing increases causing his chest to rise and fall rapidly. He continues for a moment until the pain overtakes him. His eyes close his head droops down rapidly leaving his body lifeless.

"Well, the little pussy passed out but it's settled we are totally cool. "

He turns to an old man in a white coat.

"Doc, do your thing."

He then walks over to me gently taking my right arm.

"I know you must think I am crazy, but this shit keeps people in line.  "

His husky voice sends shivers down my spine. I turn my body to stand alongside him. He can see the tears in my eyes along with the ones that have trickled down my face. He takes his thumb gently rubbing the tear off my cheek.

"It's over now. He will
be taken care of by our Doctor. He will then be assigned a job and given a room. Who knows he maybe one of my top guys one day ."

"Do you promise he will be safe ?"

"If he follows the rules he will be fine. "

He then clears his throat as he wraps his arm around my shoulders ."Let's go plan a wedding ."

He pulls me along down the concretes walls that are now my prison. I close my eyes taking a deep breath.

I can do this.