Needing Addison

Negans P.O.V.

When I finally escaped from the trailer and made it back inside, all hell was breaking loose. The workers were demanding answers, and wondering where I was. My lips pursed, allowing my signature whistle to escape my lips.

The massive crowd silenced, as their eyes glanced up at me from bended knee. " I bet you all thought I was dead. Chewed up,  never to be seen again, but that shit is not the case.
Rick came here and demanded my life, but I am not dying until I am damn good and ready.

Simon, I need to speak with you about this shit storm we now find ourselves in. The dead are at our doorstep, which means we have to get rid of the assholes before we starve to death.

Once this shit is sorted, we will kill Rick and all his hillbilly army. That prick took Addison, so he must pay for that crime as well. We will show up to Alexandria and blow them to hell.

Now, if you will excuse me, I am in need of a shower, a sandwich, and an update on Amber.  Have her sent to my room.  Everyone else, back to your jobs, we will have things back to normal shortly."

My arms ached from swinging Lucille and I walked down the long hallway to my room. The walker's guts hung loosely from my jacket, causing a foul stench in the air. I wish I hadn't had to cover myself in that filth, but its the only way to pass unnoticed by the dead.

I jerk open the bathroom door, then slip out of my clothes. The warm shower relaxes my tired muscles, as I scrub away all dirt and sweat. The door creaks open, revealing Ambers small frame. Her round stomach protrudes from her body, as she waddles inside my room.

" Negan, are you in here?"

" Yes, I am in the shower. Could you grab me some clothes, and leave them on the counter?"

" Sure. Where is Addison? I heard she was taken by Rick. Is that true?"

The soap washed down my body, cleansing me completely. I rinsed, then stepped out, wrapping a towel around me.  Amber's tired eyes, greet me, as I walk over to her.

" Yeah, Addison agreed to leave with Rick to save my life. I am going to get her back though. I know you two are best friends. "

Amber's eyes fill with tears, as she rubs her hand's in circles on her large globe. " I need her here. Addison has been there for me since I found out I was pregnant. Carson did a check up on me and said I am due any day now.
I cant deliver without her."

I changed into some clothes, then sat down beside her on my bed. Her small hands pressed against my comforter as she struggles to support herself.

" I know how much you need her, and hell, I need her too. When I spent that time away with her something changed in me. I knew she was special, and I hoped one day she could see the man behind the bat.

Addison confessed something to me before she left, her words keep playing over and over in my head."

My head rested in my hands, as I try to keep my emotions hidden.

" What did she say?"

" She said I love you."

Amber's lips curved into a warm smile." I am glad she said that. Negan, if something happens to me, I want you and Addison to take care of my baby."

" Amber, don't talk like that, you will be fine."

" No, Negan I am serious. Promise me! Promise me you will take care of our child and have Addison be its mother. I don't trust anyone else."

Her voice cracks, as fresh tears, stream down her cheeks. Her red eyes are pleading with me, as I remain silent.

" If that's what you want, but you will be fine."

" Thank you Negan."

Amber lifts herself up, then heads for my door, but stops, as water drips down her legs.

" Negan, my water just broke."

" Oh shit! Okay, let me help you into my bed. You can stay here, while I go get Carson."

" Please hurry!"

" I will."

My hand grips the doorknob just as her loud plea fills my ears."I need Addison! Please get her here!"

" I will find her! I promise!"