" Kill the right People "

The dark atmosphere in the room weighed heavy on my chest. My eyes stayed glued to Jadis as she reported Ricks plan to Negan. 

" He has collected explosives and a large number of guns. When you come,  they kill you. Explosives ready to use. "

Negan glanced at Lucille on his desk, an evil smirk rested on his lips.
" Well, your people need to make sure their little plan of blowing us up, fails. We will show up and do the rest.  My lovely Lucille will get her victim,  and we start over with those assholes.
So, tell me Jadis,  what is it that you want?"

Her eyes narrowed, as she tapped her fingers against the table.

" They have people. We need that. You give us some,  then we good."

Negan raised an eyebrow,  while he licked his bottom lip. " How many? People are a resource, and I can't give too much for that away ."

" Half."

" Fuck No! "

Jadis shrugged her shoulders. " 12."

Negan smiled at her, as he rubbed his chin with his hand. " Fine 12, but not one fucking more. "

Jadis got up, but then glanced over at me. " Your man names Trent?"

" Her ex-man!" Negan corrected.

"Yes, he was with me. Why do you ask ?"

" I like him. Add to the list of 12. Yes ?"

I clenched my fists at my side,  anger rising in me ." HE is not something you can just have!" I spat, causing a dark chuckle from Negan. 

" Trent is dying for betraying me. He is off the table.  Fucking traitor, deserve to pay for  his crimes."

" Fine." She stated, then walked out the door,  leaving me fuming.

My body jerked to face Negan, my eyes narrowed, as they met his.
" Why are you killing him? He left! That's his only crime! That and being in love with me!" I screamed,  my voice bouncing off the wall as tears formed in my eyes.

Negan crossed his arms over his chest, his broad shoulders stretching his leather jacket off its seams.
" That useless piece of shit swore loyalty to me, and the first chance he gets, he plots my destruction. He is a backstabbing worthless asshole! He will die! No exceptions Addison! "

He can't do that!

My body reacted without thinking,  my hands grabbed the devilish bat. My hands gripped Lucille tight in my hands, my whole body trembled,  as I ran away.

" What the Hell are you doing Addison!"  He voice roared,  as he chased me down the hall, and upon the roof. 

My feet rocked as I stood on the edge of the roof. I dangled it over the ledge,  my heart was racing, as Negan eyes landed on me.

" What are you fucking doing? Get back over here! Now!"

" No! You want to destroy someone I love! Well Fine! I will take something you love too!"

" Addison, I swear to fucking God! I will kill all of Alexandria if you drop that bat! Think about all those deaths! All those innocent people dying! Can you live with that?"

No, I can't

" Promise Me! Promise me you won't kill him! "

Negan walked closer, his sinister smile never leaving his face.  " How about this,  I will make it quick if you come down now. If you don't come over here now, his death will be slow.  Or better yet, he can go with Jadis. I am sure she would love to have him fuck her!"

" You are an asshole! Why does it have to be a death? Can't you just make a deal?"

" They crossed the line sweetheart. You know it. They think they can just kill us,  and it's all over. I am not dead yet, it's your last chance,  bring her back to me now, or Trent's death is slow.  "

I tossed the bat over, the wood scraped against the metal roof.  I crumbled to the floor, as tears streamed down my face.  " I know you know what it's like to lose the person you love. Why do you insist on making us all suffer that fate ."

His body stiffened,  as he stared at me blankly. He picked up his bat and gazed out into the woods.  The silence killed me, as he kept his mouth shut.  " I  don't know." He mumbled she walked away, not saying another word.