Enjoy it while you can

" I said I could help Negan. I don't mind helping you cook ."

"I can do it, Addison, I took cooking classes with my wife, it was the best wedding present we received. "

I slumped my body resting my elbows on the countertop. Negan chopped the vegetables with impressive skill. He tossed them into the salad then went back to check on his meat.

The steak sizzled as he added the seasonings causing a delicious smell to fill the air making my mouth water with anticipation.

I enjoyed seeing him like this without the bat and intimidating persona. I enjoyed the view as he leaned down checking the rolls in the oven releasing an intoxicating aroma but soon ended as he swiftly shut it after seeing they were still cooking.

I huffed in annoyance at being so useless in this situation, I mean it's sweet of him to cook for me, but I can help. 

"Could I at least help with making us some drinks? I saw some tequila in the cabinet along with some margarita mix. I could make us some margaritas. "

Nehen placed the steaks on the plates then looked at me with his arms crossed over his chest.

"What part of I am making dinner don't you get? This vacation is for you to relax and enjoy yourself, not so you slave away in a kitchen. I am cooking for you as an apology, so let me apologize ."

He opens the oven taking out his rolls and sets them on the counter to cool off. I push my elbows against the counter lifting my body then walk up behind him. I wrap my arms around his back feeling his toned body against mine

"I know the reason for his trip, but it would be nice for us to cook together. I would enjoy it more. Could we maybe cook together the rest of the days we are here ?"

His muscles relaxed as he turned his body around. His soft brown eyes looking at me in defeat

"
Fine, since you won't let it go, but you can't do a lot. I want you to relax ."

I rolled my eyes as I rested my head against his chest.

"Thank you ."

I whispered causing a smile to form on my lips . He let out a sigh causing his chest to rise and fall.

"Your welcome, now lest eating before this gets cold ."

I pulled away then sat down on at the small dining table. The sun has set and beautiful stars lit up the night sky twinkling at me. Negan grabbed the rolls and salad and set them on the table before sitting himself.

He used the tongs to serve me some salad and then handed me a roll.

"Thank you, so much. "

I opened the roll seeing soft white steam spill out. I placed a piece in my mouth relishing the rich buttery taste.

"This is so good! "

I shoved the rest of it in my mouth not caring how it looked for me to be stuffing my face. Negan chuckled as he watched me.

"I am glad you like it. I loved learning how to cook. If I would be given the chance, I would be a chef. I had actually enrolled before Lucile got sick, but then the world went to shit. "

"This steak is amazing. "

Negan grinned as he took a bite of his food. He smirked as he cut another piece as he chuckled. "

"What's so funny ?"

"Nothing ."

I pointed my fork at him accusingly
"

No, don't say that. What's so funny?"

"I am wondering if my food actually that good, or is it the fact that I had my hands all over it that made it good ."

"You're so conceited ."

"I am, but you like me anyways ."

I picked up my plate putting it in the sink.

"You want to wash and I dry?"

He smiled as he brought his plate over.

"We haven't been here but one day and your already acting like we have been married for years ."

Tossed a towel at his back making him turn around swiftly.

"You are so going to get it ."

I backed up trying to avoid his grasp but his long arm linked around my stomach. He grabbed the sprayer soaking my clothes in one long shot.

"Negan stop! You childish asshole !"

"I am going to take a shower. You can do those yourself ."

I huffed as I walked up the stairs while hearing him chuckle with amusement. I unzipped my suitcase then grabbed my pajamas. I opened the bathroom door and turned on the shower.

Once it was warm I stripped off my clothes and enjoyed the hot water. I picked up the raspberry shampoo then squeezed some in my hand. The pleasant smell made me smile as I massaged it into my skull.

I rinsed it out then added the conditioner and ringed that out as well. I turned the water off then wrapped a towel around my waste.

I opened the door and noticed Negan walking in. He points to the shower as he grabs his clothes.

"Is the water still hot ?"

"Yes, it is ."

I laid down on the bed still just in my towel. Negan walked to the bathroom but I could feel his intense gaze.

"I know you're looking at me ."

"So what? I am a man and seeing your hot body in just that is tempting as hell ."

"Maybe, if you hurry I will still be awake when you get out ."

Hell! I am hurrying the hell up then!"

I kept my eyes closed as I listened to his shower. He hummed for a while then quickly shut it off. I rolled my eyes at his eagerness.

"Did you even finish cleaning yourself?"

I yelled as he stepped back in the room. His heavy steps get closer making my heart race. I knew he was close when I felt his warm breath fan my face.

"Why don't you find out just how clean I am?"

I opened my eyes slowly then traced my finger down his wet chest.

"You look clean to me ."

I said seductively as I looked my finger in his towel making it fall down to the ground. I then took my hands unwrapping myself. He stared at my eyes full of lust and desire.

"How clean am I?"

He leaned in kissing me hungrily.

"I think you're dirty, but don't worry. I will clean you up ."