Make it up to you

The dust fills the air as I lift the heavy suitcase off the floor. I cough as small particles of dust filled my lungs and nose. A loud sneeze escapes my nose as I lift the handle of my suitcase.

"Remind me again why I am packing ?"

I grumble as I walk up the stairs lugging this stupid thing. Amber giggles as she follows me up the stairs.

"I already told you. Negan told me he wants to take you someplace. He didn't tell me anything else. Addison, please just pack up your clothes and stop complaining ." 

I rolled my eyes as I jerked the handle so I could roll it down the long hallway. " Fine, but this doesn't make me forgive him. "

I grumbled angrily. I opened my door and plopped it on my bed. I unzipped it and walked over to my dresser.

"I don't even know what to bring !"

I exclaimed as I raised my arms in the air. Amber huffed as she grabbed stacks of clothes and tossed them in my case.

"I don't need that many pairs of underwear! I just need normal clothes and not dresses ."

Amber crossed her arms over her chest as she raised an eyebrow.

"You know that's what he wants us wearing. I can see if they have any jeans in the market but I doubt Negan would like that ."

"I don't care what he says! I am begging you, please try!"

Amber rolled her eyes dramatically as she walked out my door. I tapped my chin with my finger trying to remember everything I might need. I grabbed some shoes and favorite night clothes. I also grabbed some toiletries I might need and my sister's locket. I hope someday I can see her again. I arranged all my things inside organizing it meticulously.

My door swings open revealing a smiling Amber. She has a couple pairs of jeans and two cute crop tops in her arms." I found these for you. I hope you like them. I tried to only get the stuff that still looks new, and not any grungy stuff." I smiled as I placed her items inside then zipped it up. I pulled the heavy thing down off my bed then plopped into it ." I am so tired. I hope we don't have a long drive ."

Amber gently placed herself by me crossing her legs as she looked up.

"I would give anything to leave here. Please try and has fun for both of us ."

I sighed as I turned to face her. I placed my hand on her shoulder giving her a small squeeze ." I am sorry. I know me complaining about leaving must seem stupid to you ."

Ambers face had tears falling down them which she quickly wiped with her hand ." I am sorry for what happened. I know that you and Trent suffered for my mistake. I should of just .."

I cut her off ." Don't you dare apologize? You just needed to be comforted by someone that loves you. I can't imagine carrying his child and how alone you must feel. Yes, I had to pay for it, but I would do it again. You are my friend and friends help each other ."

"I hope my baby is nothing like him. "

"I know he or she will be a wonderful person. Do you know how I know ?"

She shook her head ." I know, because it's mom is one of the best people I know ."

We both hugged as my door swung open revealing a tired Negan holding some clean clothes. His hair was shuffled and his clothes were covered in dirt. He placed Lucile against the wall then took his jacket off placing it on the couch. Negan looks over to us on the bed letting out a sigh.

"I am taking a shower then going to bed. We will leave in the morning instead ."

Amber lifted herself up off the bed getting ready to leave. Negan placed his hand on her forearm stopping her ." Have you seen Carson yet ?"

She shakes her head causing Negan to sigh ." I want you to go see him before we leave. I need to know that you and the baby are okay ."

I will go now then."

"Good, let me know what he says ."

"I will ."

She shuts the door behind her leaving me alone with him. Negan points to my massive suitcase with a questioning look ." Do you really need all that ?"

I rolled my eyes as I pointed to it ." You said pack for a week. I need a week's worth of clothes, plus you won't tell me where we are going. So, I packed a lot of different things ."

He laughed as he walked over to my bathroom ." I am taking a shower then we can eat ."

"Why are you sleeping in here ?"
"

I want too ."

He answered simply as the door slammed behind him. I crossed my arms over my chest aggravated by his presence. He is going to get all that nasty mud all over my clean shower.

"I will not!"

He yelled from the bathroom making me jump slightly ." I will rinse it out, princess. I promise."

I rolled my eyes ." Whatever! Don't call me that !"

I huffed heard the shower water turn off. The door swings open allowing heat steam to pour out. Negan's hair was wet and he had a towel wrapped around his waist. I couldn't help but stare as he walked out.

"Like what you see Addison ?"

I shook my head trying to cover up my blush. He dropped his towel letting it fall to the ground then walked over to me. He hovered over me his naked body brushing against my skin.

"We will have to see about that ."

He spoke huskily as he crashed his lips on mine.