"Excuse the Shit out of my God Dam French! Did you just theaten me ?!"

The door to my room crept open ."

Negan? You might want to take a look at this ."

One of his men says causing Negan to sigh as he turns to face the guy. "

What is it?"

The man hands over a camcorder that once belonged to Diana. Negan smirks ." I am crossing my fingers for a little freaky deaky ."

I rolled my eyes as I crossed my arms over my chest ." That only has our interviews on it ."

Negan opens it watching my face appear along with Trent's. Diana's voice echoes asking questions ." How did you two meet? You both seem to love each other very much ."

I see Negans body instantly stiffen as he sees Trent and I holding hands.

"We actually met at the kingdom.  I was looking for the cafeteria. I wasn't watching where I was going an I bumped into him. The minute our eyes met I knew I liked him.

We sat together at the same table talking for an hour. We then made sure we both went on runs together, and the rest is  history ."

"That is a lovely story. We are honored to have such a lovely couple within our community.  I am sure .."

Negan shut it abruptly obviously irritated ." I don't need to hear any more bullshit. You belong to me now, not him ."

"It doesn't change the fact that I was with him . Or that I love him. "

"Can I keep this? It has all of my friend's interviews on it. Including my friend Abe that died the night we came across you ."

Negan scratched his chin with his right hand smirking at me ." Why should I just give this to you? I could use this to make sex tapes ."

I placed my hand on his while looking at him with pleading eyes ." This camcorder would mean a lot to me. Please let me have it ."

Negans face softened as he relaxed his jaw ." You can keep it under one condition. "

"What's that? "

"We make a sex tape ."

I facepalmed my forehead ."Seriously ?' You have to be joking ?"

He shook his head ." Nope! Not at all. How bad do you want it?"

I shrugged my shoulders ." Fine. I will do it, but not until I am ready ."

Negan opened his mouth to speak but a loud gunshot cut him off ." What the hell is going on now !"

He turns on his heel to leave but stops looking back at me ." Are you coming?"

I walked up to him linking my arm with his ." Let's go ."

We walked over to Rick he seemed concerned ." The shot came from my house ."

We walked out of the house and down the sidewalk to Ricks house. " The next one goes in you !"

I heard Carl's voice yell.

"What do you think will happen kid ?"

"You die !"

Carl spat. Negan smirked as he walked in between the savior and Carl.

"Of course! Really kid ?"

Carl kept his gun aimed at them."You should go before you find out how dangerous we all are !"

Negan leans back with a look of amusement on his face ." Pardon me, young man! Excuse the shit out of my God Dam French! But did you just threaten me?!
Look I get threatening Davey here! I can't have it! Not him! Not me !"

Rick looks worried as he looks at his son ." Carl just put it down !"

Rick begs but Negan holds up his index finger shutting him up.

"Don't be rude Rick! We are having a conversation. Now boy! Where were we? Oh yeah! Your giant sized balls! No threatening us. Listen I like you!  I know my new wife likes you too. She just agreed to do a sex tape with me in order to have a recording of all you guys to bring back with her.

I don't want to to go hard to prove a point here. You don't want that. I said half your shit! Half! Is what I say it is! I am serious! You want me to prove how serious? Again? Addison can't save anyone from dying this time. She already belongs to me. So you guys are on your own here ."

Carl shifted his stance as he lowered the gun handing it to his dad. Negan then takes it then turns to face Rick.

"You know this thing reminds me that you have a lot of guns. Guns you took from my outpost when you murdered a lot of my people. With a shit ton of your own guns. I am betting there is

even more! Which adds up to an absolute ass load of guns! This little emotional outburst has made crystal clear! I can't allow that!  "

Negan smirks as he sides glance at me ." They are all mine now!   "

I looked over at Carl who looked down at the ground. I placed my hand on his back Negan walks back over to me linking his right arm with mine.

"Let's go get my guns ."