"We Are So Dead!" Edited

" You Did What?! How could you risk something  like that?"

I threw my arms up as I sat up from my seat. Trent sat with his head down low not making eye contact with me. I gently sat by him on the couch placed my right hand on his shoulder

"We have to leave. We can't stay here now. You stole from Negan and he will want you dead or he will make you wish you were. "

Trent's blue eyes meet mine full of regret.

"I was just so worried about my mom I wasn't thinking about how it would affect anyone else. I was hoping they wouldn't notice one little bottle missing from a box full !"

He stood up pacing the wood floor of my office, making scuff marks with every aggravated
step.

"If  we leave now, we can maybe find shelter before dark ."

I wrap my arms around him placing my chin on his shoulder I can feel the tension in his muscles and hear the labored breaths coming from his chest.

He turns around making direct eye contact with me.

"You don't have to leave. I do!  I won't ask you to leave because of  my dumbass mistake "

He starts to walk away but I grab his forearm pulling him back to face me.

"I am not staying here! You are my life now! I love you! Wherever you go, I go."

He leaves his left hand on my right cheek.

"Are you sure ?!"

I move closer closing the gap between us

"I am ."

We quickly pack up anything we could need for the next few days. As we are walking to a truck the sound of engines fills my ears.

I start to panic and I hurry to throw my things in the truck before grabbing Trent's hand and hiding him under a large supply of animal feed nearby.

"Stay here !" 

The only thought in my head circling is.

We are so dead!