Vacation Home Edited

Negan decided that he wanted to take a trip to Alexandria. I was angry with Trent that's why I left in the first place. I now wish I had said no.

Negan opens his car door then grabs Lucile. He then walks up to tall metal gate his dark shadow casting an ominous presence.

"Don! Don! Don! Little Pigs Little Pigs! Let Me In!"

Negan then bangs Lucile on the gate to alert people of his presence. I gently opened my car door an walked up to the gate. The hot sun beat down on me as I walked to Negan's side. My heal caught on a piece of gravel as I was walking. This resulted in me falling into Negans chest.

"Dam! I like this view of you ."

I unwrapped my hands from his forearm adjusting my dress.

"My heel got caught on a piece of gravel. I wouldn't do that on purpose ."

I spat as the gate opens revealing Spencer. His eyes bounced between Negan and I before he spoke.

"Who is this Addison?"

This raises an eyebrow while he places his hands on his hips. Negan leaned back glaring down at Spencer.

"You better be joking! "

He gestures to himself.

"Negan, Lucile, I know I had to make a strong impression ."

Spencer takes a hold of the gate opening it quickly for us to come in. Rick walks up smiling when he sees me.

"Addison, how are you ?"

Negan blocks Rick from approaching me.

"She is off limits. She belongs to me. You can't touch what's mine Rick."

Rick looks down clearly disappointed. He then jerks his head back up glaring up at Negan.

"You said a week. You are early ."

Negan wrapped his arm around my shoulders pulling me to his side. My new wife needed a change of scenery. I knew a visit would I cheer her up. I always try to give my wives what they need ."

Rick places his hands on his hips as he turns to walk off.

"We set aside half of our supplies .."

"No! You don't decide what half is. I do! Art! "

Arat raises her arm up.

"You heard the man! Move out!"

The large group of saviors descends on the once peaceful suburb. The large trucks are parked on the curbs loading all these peoples precious possessions.

Negan keeps his grip on my arm as we follow Rick down the sidewalk. We walk up to my house and I freeze. Negan notices me looking at the white a greenhouse longingly. He smiles as his eyes dart between my house and I. He points to the house.

"This your house? "

I nod ." Can I go inside ?"

"I would love to see where you and Trent played house. "

We walked up to my wooden stairs up to my porch then walked to my old home.

" This is nice. You had a lovely home here. Maybe we should have this be our vacation home. "

I pulled away from him trying to stop a savior from breaking my jewelry box. I grab it from the guy holding it tight.

"Please leave this alone ."

Negan follows me narrowing his eyes at the man.

"Dave! Don't touch anything in this house. This will be my new vacation home. Tell all the men not take a damn thing!"

Dave nods placing the books he had in hands back on the shelf.

"Yes, sir ."

I put the wooden box back on my dresser. I decided to open it to make sure all my jewelry was there. My lips curved into a smile as I brushed my fingers over the necklace an ring inside. Negan looks inside picking up the locket. He opens it revealing the small picture inside.

"Is this your sister ?"

I nod as my eyes tear up.

"We got separated by a large heard. We were both trapped in separate houses. She left to distract them away from me. I never saw her again. I have no idea if she is alive or dead. "

I held the silver locket in my hand. Negans face softened as his lips parted.

"Maybe you will see her again."

I rubbed my wet cheek with the back of my hand ." I hope so. Why did you decide to make this your new vacation home ?"

Negan smirked ." This house you an Trent shared right ?"

"Yes, but .."

"I like the idea of screwing you in the same house you used to screw him in. "

"You are an asshole ."

"I know! I am still looking forward to shaking that bed !"

I glanced at my bed then back at him ."Never going to happen."

Negan walked closer to me causing me to walk back to my bed. I laid my hands on the bed for support. Negan leaned in placing his hands next to mine. His hot breath fanned my face

"We will see ."