Mission

Third Person P.O.V

Addison gently opened the cell door, revealing Sasha' s slumped form. The dark cell walls were illuminated by the hallway light creeping in. Sasha' s head lifted from off her knees, allowing her eyes to adjust to the light.

Addison crouched down, then brought her hand to friends face. Sasha immediately pulled Addison forward, embracing her with racked sobs.

" I thought I would never see you again," Sasha exclaimed in between breaths.

Addison's hand rubbed her friends back, trying to soothe her troubled mind. Time passed slowly, giving each a moment to gather their thoughts.

" Negan said you came here because Rick is planning on attacking us. Is that true?"

Sasha pulled away, her hand wiped the stray tears that streamed down her face. " Yes. Rick is going to get us all killed. He thinks we can take Negan out, but I know all it will do is get more of us killed."

" So, you really came here to want us? Why would you do that? Negan killed Abraham."

" I know, but Trent, Rick, and Daryl will get us all killed. Negan did kill and, and I will always hate him for it, but Abe would want us all alive. If that means dealing with Negan then, so be it.

I can't handle any more death. I just can't. I need to know we can have peace, but just for us, but for our children."

All the blood drained from Addison's face, as she glanced at her friend. She placed a delicate hand on her friends and whispered.

" Are you pregnant?"

Sasha smiled, as she rubbed her small bump. " Yes. I am. That's why I want peace. I won't have my child live without its family. The family is all we have now, and it needs to be protected. "

" Well, I will talk to Trent. Maybe, I can convince him to let this go. "

Addison stood up, ready to leave, but was stopped by a firm hand grabbing hers.

" Trent won't listen. He wants you back and will do whatever it takes to achieve it. Even if you try, he won't listen. He wants Negan dead. He won't stop until that happens."

Addison' s P.O.V

My mind was filled with questions, as I processed her words. Trent is willing to risk all of those peoples lives in order to get me back.

Does he have to know his plan won't work right? Unless he has some kind of plan. I need to know what it is. I have to get to him.

" Is Trent still in Alexandria?"

Sarah's eyes fell, as she debated on whether to tell me.

" He left. He moved back to the kingdom. He said he wanted to make a wonderful home for you both."

That's sweet.

" Listen, I need to see him. I have to make him see this will just be more death. "

" I am telling you he won't listen. I hope I am wrong, but I am sure he won't change his mind."

" I have to try. "

" Even if you can, Rick and Daryl won't budge either. Their need for vengeance is strong. "

" I know. I am hoping they will understand. If not, then they have to be dealt with by Negan and I don't want that."

" Please be careful. " Sasha pleaded, as I started to close the door.

" I will."

I closed the door, exhaling a breath I didn't know I was holding. The dim lights flicker above me, as I walk down the hallways. I push open the door and make my way to the gate.

The loud sound of walkers masks, my loud footsteps. I glanced around not seeing a guard in sight. My palms began to sweat, as I slipped into the car. I turned the engine on, and drive away, with nobody noticing.

A smile spread on my face, as I drove down the dark roads. The moon shines above me giving me a little light, easing my nerves.

My headlights shine on the tall metal gates of the kingdom, filling me with happiness. I opened the car door and made my way to the gate.

" Hey. Jerry! It's Addison. Let me in!"

Jerry smiled as he pulled open the heavy gate. " Its good to see you. Trent will be happy your here, and it will make it easier for when we attack ."

My smile faded as I processed his words. " That's why I am here. I need to talk to him. Where is he?"

Jerry pointed to a small house down the narrow street. " He is over there. "

" Thanks."

I walked to his house and knocked on the door. Heavy steps echoed in the small home, as he approached the door. The small wooden door opens revealing his tired eyes.

" Addison?"

" Hey, Trent. We need to talk. "