" Lets go !" Edited

The dark gray walls were darkened by the lack of light. This added to the depressing sight before me, as I looked into the eyes of the man I love. His face was swollen and littered with hues of purple and blue.

His body was covered with layers of dirt and blood. I grasped my hand on the door frame for support as I leaned in ." Trent? "

His head popped up showing his bright blue eyes. " What are you doing here ?" 

I bent down on my knees to make eye contact with him ." I made a deal in order to see you. "

"Can I have some privacy please ?"

"Fine. You have ten minutes ."

He pushes himself off her wall with Lucile leaving me alone with Trent and Daryl.

"I am so sorry that you guys are here. I will get you guys out of here I promise you that ." 

Daryl jerks his head up."You think there is a way out?"

I rubbed my hand over my neck ." I will work on a plan but for now, just do whatever you have to in order to get out. "

"I can't do that !"

Daryl snaps causing me jump slightly.

"Why not ?"

Trent places his hand on mine ." If we want out we have to swear our loyalty to Negan. Neither of us is willing to do that."

"Can't you just lie? I mean that way.."

"No! We won't let that bastard break us !" Daryl says emphatically.

"Listen, baby, we will be fine ." 

"I don't understand why you won't do what he says ?! Please, Trent! I can't stand the thought of you living like this !"

Trent stand ups wrapping his arms around me. I can hear his heartbeat and feel his chest rise and fall ." We will be okay. We will survive this."

"No! Please! Just do what he says. Promise me !"

"Okay, I will do it for you ."

Negan walks over to us with a smile on his face ." Times up. Negan looks over to Trent with a smirk on face ." You have something you want to say ?" Trent lowers himself to one knee ." I am Negan." Negan pats him on the back ." Good choice. Dwight will take you to your new room. You still have to get the iron for stealing from me but don't you worry we have a great Dr.  I will have D, get the iron ready before we get married. That way we already have everybody there! Let's go ." I hugged Trent firmly before letting him go back in his cell ." I will see you later. By Daryl ." Daryl nods as I shut the cell door and follow Negan down the hall.