We have A spy.

Addison's P.O.V.

I enjoyed helping Amber settle into her new room with her daughter. The tiny infant sleeps peacefully in her crib as I adjust another pillow behind her mothers head.

" Addison, Rick, and his people didn't hurt you, did they?"  The worried mother asked softly.

" No, they didn't. I only left so Rick wouldn't shoot Negan. Why do you ask?"

" You seem different like you found out bad news or something."

" I did find out bad news. Trent is alive, and he is paralyzed. I also found out that Rick has a spy. Someone is helping him in taking Negan out, and we have to find out who quickly."

Amber's face was drained of all color, as she processed my words. Her hand quickly reached for mine, eager to feel some sort of comfort.

" I can't believe Trent is alive. I thought he was dead. What was that like? Seeing him alive, I mean" she mumbled.

" Honestly, it was heartbreaking. I could see him suffering, and I couldn't help him, but I also know he did that to himself. He was the one who kidnapped me and instigated the fight with Negan. I am more worried about the spy though."

" I am too. Who do you think would be dumb enough to go against Negan?"

" I don't know. I has to be either Simon or Dwight. They are his most loyal men and have access to information on all of Negans outposts.

I am leaning more towards Dwight though, Simon doesn't have a reason to want Negan gone. Dwight, on the other hand, has plenty."

Amber shakes her head, as she pulls her blanket closer to her shaking form.

" Is there a way to find out who is behind it?"

" I am not sure. Maybe we could plan something, and tell both of them something different. See which set of information gets to Rick. I will talk to Negan, and see what he thinks. For now, you just focus on taking care of your little angel. "

Amber smiles brightly, as her gaze lands on the tiny infant. The tiny chest rises and falls, making us both watch in awe. The door creaks open, causing both of our heads to snap in its direction.

" I came to tell you that Negan is having a meeting. He wants you to come, Addison. He said to follow me to the meeting room." Dwight mumbles as he leans his lean body against the doorframe.

" Okay, I am coming. I will come check on you in a little bit."

I follow Dwight down the long hallway, then into the meeting room. Negans men all sat in chairs, with Negan at the head.

" Come sit by me, baby. We have a lot to discuss. "

I placed myself by Negan, trying to avoid all the looks of confusion in my direction. Negan taps Lucille against the large wooden table, grabbing all of our attention.

" So, we are here because we are needing to decide what to do with the asshole, Rick. He came here and shot this place up, and left us surrounded by all those dead fucks outside.

Thankfully our good buddy Eugene solved that problem, but now, the question is; what to do with Ricks band of asswipes. "

" I say, we kill them all. They have already been to much trouble. " Simon add a, as he takes a sip of his coffee.

" Well, that's one opinion. How about you Dwighty boy?"

Dwight looks up, trying to keep his eyes down.

" We could go pay them a visit. Maybe,  kill a few people. Either way, they need be put back down, before they attack us again. We could use that woman has a bargaining chip. They might be willing to comply if they think it will save her life. "