" So, good to be home."

Addison's P.O.V.

The sound of snoring bounces off the concrete walls. Each member of Ricks soldiers is placed into cells. They will be completely shocked when they awaken from their sleep, to find they are not free anymore.  I couldn't kill anyone of them, especially Maggie.

Maggie can't rot in a cell, she is in a room so she can be more comfortable. I could never have her suffer in any way, not after all she has lost, and besides, her son needs her. I am a mother too, and I could never be separated from my child.

" Are you done here? Negan is asking for you." Justin informs me.

" I am coming. I was just making sure our guests were comfortable. Has anyone in the other cells awakened yet?"

" No, not yet. You put a lot of that shit in there didn't you?"

" Yes, I did. I had to make sure they stayed asleep while we moved them."

" Yeah, I guess. We should head back. I don't want Negan on my ass."

I roll my eyes at his obvious fear of my husband. Yes, Negan can be intimidating, but at the end of the day, he is just a man. Our heavy boots scraping against the hard rock is the only noise. We climb up three flights of stairs to Negans old office, making me wish he would move it. My lungs scream in protest at this excursion, letting me know of just how out of shape I have become. His door wings open just as we reach it, with a grinding Negan waiting.

" Hello, beautiful, I am so glad you could make it. Now, we can talk." His eyes drift over to Justin, clearly annoyed he hasn't left yet.

" You can go now. Why don't you go help out with food prep? I could use some food."

" Yes, sir. " His soldier states firmly, before turning on his heel and leaving.

" So, why did you need to see me? I was busy helping our prisoners settle in."

" I wanted to discuss Ricks execution. I had a few ideas, but I wanted to know your opinion."

" I know to kill him is not a good idea. It would leave his daughter without a father, and Michonne without her husband."

" I can't let his shit slide Addison. He must die. My people want justice for the deaths he caused."

" I know, and I want him to pay too. I am just not comfortable making Judith and orphan. Little Addie, has to live without her mom, I can't stoop that low."

His dark eyes narrow, obviously angry with my argument. His strong first slams into the wooden table, making me jump.

" He. Has. To. Die. His people didn't do a damn thing when Simon took over. Nor did they help you after he raped you. The way I see it, they can all rot in hell."

His labored breathing and clenched jaw, showcase the anger bubbling inside of him.

I take slow steps, closing the small gap between us, then wrap my arms around his strong neck.

" My love, he did show us mercy. He allowed you to live with me, and our daughter. I am angry with him too for this stupid war, and the harm it did to us. I think justice is what we need, not vengeance.

Having him stay locked up, at night, then work for us during the day is more reasonable. It also makes him see us thrive, and see our way of life works. We do need to change somethings, but The Saviors, are worth bringing back."

" What things?"

" The point system and working with other groups, not just taking from them. If we adapt and play this right, we will always have loyal members."

" I can see your point. I can am willing to compromise on things, but I won't bend on rule following. Or punishments, those are necessary when it comes to keeping people in line."

"An appropriate form of punishment, not burning someones face off. If we had a council, it would help us rule fairly. "

" A council? Who would be on it?"

" Members who are chosen by the communities. It gives people a voice."

" I will think about it, for now, I want to have fun with my wife."

The door swings open, revealing a flustered Justin.

" Sir, Ricks awake, and he demands to see you."

Negan smiles, as he grabs Lucille of his desk.

" Well let's go see what the prick wants."