Choose one

*Time Skipped*

*Time Skipped*

|     Y/n's POV.    |

Ein is taking us somewhere and I have no clue where it is. He said we are going to the fountains but I don't even know where it is. "Hey, we're here" he said

I looked at the fountains and it was beautiful! There are so many fountains here! They even light up and stuff

I looked at the fountains and it was beautiful! There are so many fountains here! They even light up and stuff. "Haha! You look so amazed right now" Ein said laughing at my face. "It's so cool! I never seen these fountains before ever in my life" I said. "Ever?" He asked. "Ever" I said. "Well now you have" he said smiling at me. I blushed at his cute smile. He is so adorable that I could just hug him. We were walking around the fountains and not a lot of people are around here. Just look at the fantastic water display! I then thought of a brilliant idea. "Hey Ein" I said. He turned his head at me and I splash water at his face. "Hey! What was that for" he said. "For fun" I said. He then splash back water at me. "Hey!" I said. "Hey, I'm only doing it for fun" he said it with an evil smirk. Haha. We both were splashing water at each other. I started running away from him and was following me. I hid behind a water fountain wall and looked behind. He wasn't there. What? "Got you!" Ein said as he grabbed me. I got scared that we almost slipped but Ein didn't let that happen. He then stared at me while I stare back at his warm silver eyes. He was still holding me but I didn't mind, I quite liked it instead. He then leaned forward slowly and I stood still (you didn't know what's happening)while both of us making eye contact. He then backed away. "S-sorry for scaring you" he said. "N-no. It's fine" I said. The atmosphere was then awkward and finally I broke the awkwardness. "I should be heading back home, it's getting late" I said. "Oh! R-right. Come on" he said. I didn't mean to leave the fun day, but it was getting late after all and I don't want to get into trouble. Today was fun though. I had a blast playing with Ein. I never had this much fun than today.

*Time Skipped*

We made it to my house. "Thank you for taking me to the fountains. It was fun" I said. "No problem. I'm glad that you had fun. To be honest, I thought you would of thought that it was a lame idea" Ein said. "Not even!" I said. "Heh. Well, I'll see you tomorrow then?" He said. "Yeah" I said. It then got quiet. Why is it quiet here? "Here" I said. "What?" He said. I pulled out my hand so we could do our handshake. "Heh" he said. We then did our handshake and giggled. "Bye" I said. "Bye" he said back. I went inside and closed the door behind me. "YOUNG LADY!" Someone said. "Gah!" I yelled. "Heh. Scared huh? That's what you get" Aaron said. "Aaron! You scared me to death!" I said. "Where were you? Why are you wet?" He asked. "Oh! Well I there was a meeting and I had to attend there. Plus we were in the water fountains sooo" I lied. "Oh. Alright then. Your lucky that Dad isn't here or else you would of been caught" Aaron said. "Now that I think of it, you sounded like dad when you scared me" I said. "Kill me" he said. *Giggle* "Come on, we need to go to bed" he said. "Alright" I said.

|     Ein's POV.    |

Holy Irene that was close! I was going to mark her until I realized. If I mark her, then the students will know that I marked her and they will bully her and tease her. They will never leave her alone because I'm an omega that marked her. That would mean that she would of been the omega female. That means that I would never have her ever.....

Unless I become an Alpha