♛EPILOGUE: Welcome to the House of Murderers: "Truths Over Lies and Goodbyes"♛

YOU are the ones who would decide what to think. I would be fair to those who prefer it, and to those who don't. You'll get what this means if you read everything.

THIS IS THE LONGEST OF ALL THE CHAPTERS I HAVE WRITTEN HERE.

And this is the part... where our Roller Coaster Ride would finally be over. This is my last bullets for all of you. AND YOU ALL DESERVE TO GET SHOT! 😝

⚠️ THIS EPILOGUE IS CRAZY. ⚠️

But it would make sense you just have to trust me.

3rd person's POV

Years had flashed by that easily... Well... maybe just three and a half years.

People began to panic when they heard an AK-47 Rifle getting fired in the air. They began screaming whilst they were busy running away out of the place in a frantic.

Odd-looking men walked in the scene with the variety of guns they have with them. Some have a smirk on their faces, some were chewing gums, some were just wearing a blank stare and not having a single care in the world. There are absolutely a hundred or less of them there... and yep, that many.

Jin, Namjoon, and Yoongi were the first ones to get alarmed so they helped the people in moving out with the help of Taehyung and Hoseok. They were guiding them on where to go out safely.

And in that matter of seconds, someone walked in the middle of that crowd of the odd-looking... scratch that, scary-looking bastards who were obviously involved in some gang from how horrible that eyeliners, tattoos, and black bandanas are.

"You are going to pay for what you've done!!" That someone taunted with those eyes that were screaming for murder and revenge. Those eyes were obviously fuming with rage and it was directed to Jimin.

But instead of getting scared, Jimin plastered a cheeky grin as he removed his coat and threw it on the grassy ground. "Are you sure though?" He started as he inched closer but not really close to the person. "I'm just asking because..."

"I'm worried you'll end up getting disappointed." He ended with still that annoying grin he has on his face.

"AAARRGGGHHH!! KILL THAT BITCH!! AND FUCKING BRING HIS HEAD TO ME!! RIGHT. FUCKING. NOW!! " That someone yelled since 'snapped' is a word. You couldn't actually describe the feeling of the fume in the air between these two. But it made Jimin happier...

And Jimin knew he could fight this person alone.

Even though Jungkook wasn't there with them anymore. 

And the next thing they knew... (to be continued...)

.
.
.
.
.
.

Jimin graduated in college three years ago and was now working as a full-time Book Reviewer. He is enjoying his work so much since it was always been his dream to read books all his life but at the same time get money from it. Jungkook doesn't want him to work anymore since he doesn't need to but Jimin still insisted since he loves reading books anyways.