♛Chptr. 25: Who did it? ♛

3rd person's POV

(9:15 PM)

"The fireworks are about to start but Jin-hyung and Namjoon are still nowhere to be seen." Hoseok told with his arms crossed over his chest.

The fireworks will begin soon but they are still incomplete. They decided to split up into groups earlier and planned to meet up at exactly 9:00 to watch the fireworks together but their two presidents are taking too long for their liking.

Just minutes after, the fireworks already began. The students are at awe at the colorful fireworks display. They were shouting and cheering in excitement, some taking pictures and videos of the memory.

Seokjin and Namjoon walked in the direction of the others as soon as they saw them.

"Yah hyung! The fireworks just began and you're late!" Jungkook pouted at Namjoon as the older male just smiled at him ruffling his hair.

"I'm sorry Jungkookie, we still had to give the signal for the fireworks to start." Namjoon explained.

"You should've told us then." Yoongi added with an unamused stare.

"Hoseok-hyung, would you stop sending them glares?" Taehyung said with a chuckle because Hoseok was really sulky about Namjoon and Jin being late.

Jimin stared at Seokjin who was looking up at the fireworks beside him. "And here I am thinking that you hate Namjoon-hyung." Jin gave Jimin a warning look to not start anything.

"I do hate him, what's your point?" Jimin smiled as he looked up at the fireworks as well.

"Nothing, I'm just amused on how you two managed to come back together."

"Excuse me? We are the organizers of this event so we had to be busy around!" Jin spat as Jimin giggled.

"Calm down I ain't implying anything."

"Yeah right, you weren't." Jin rolled his eyes and then focused on watching the fireworks display again.

Everything was fine until a loud scream broke everyone's trance. It was a girl student who was screaming her heart out, earning their attention. She had her hands cupped on her mouth and her legs began to wobble.

"T-THERE'S SOMEONE THERE! THE W-WINDOW!" She screamed and when Jimin looked to where she's pointing at, his body turned cold as he hurriedly looked away calming his heartbeats. He saw someone's body hanging with his back on the third floor's window. Jimin wasn't sure on why or how but he knew that something's wrong.

The students who saw the scene became frantic as they began to scream and run away immediately. The fireworks were now ignored as everyone was busy running away from the scene heading outside the school.

Jin was the first one to run towards the door to get inside the school building to check on the person over the window, followed by Taehyung, Yoongi, Jungkook, and Hoseok. 

Namjoon stayed a little longer outside warning the students to stay out and go home. When he made sure that almost everyone had head out the school he dialed 911 and told their emergency. When he ended the call he looked at Jimin who was just frozen in his spot.

"Jimin stay here okay? I'm going inside." He said and he soon began running.

Jimin chewed his bottom lip as he contemplated whether he should follow or not. But in the end, curiosity killed his thoughts and he soon began running inside too. 

Jimin made sure to get to the third floor as fast as he can and he followed the soft noises that he believed were coming from his hyungs who ran there first. With a huff and a deep heart, he managed to locate the room where they had seen the person hanging on the window earlier.