♛Chptr. 58: Pay for it♛ [M]

Hello, my lovely bean! I remembered about you saying you liked this Chapter so I am giving this to you! You own this now.

Thank you for staying with me here~ Love yah! (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

⚠️ A/N: This chapter deserved a major Tease Warning, and I mean it!

 I don't even know how I managed to write this 🤭 

3rd person's POV

"I love you Jeon Jungkook... I really do." 

The words Jimin left him keep on echoing in his mind. Jungkook can't seem to forget the hurtful expression Jimin had before he left with his broken heart. Jungkook wanted to do something at that moment, he wanted to say something. 

But why must he need to just stay there and do nothing?

"Wow, I can't believe that whore went that far just because he is thirsty for your dick." The woman behind him chuckled, referring to Jimin. 

"Say that one more time." Jungkook demanded, still facing the way where Jimin had left.

"What?" The woman asked confused. 

Jungkook faced her with his flashy smile.

"We could continue outside... if you just want it I mean." Jungkook grinned as he first walked outside the club, knowing for sure that the slut would follow him. 

They both were alone now outside the dark alley of the club. The woman fastly tried to snake her arms around Jungkook when he saw him leaning on the wall. 

But to her surprise, she felt a painful stab on her stomach. Her mouth hanged open when she felt the metal dug on her lower abdomen, her arms got weak and her breathing gets uneven. Looking down, she saw that she was bleeding. Then the knife got deeper making her grunt.

Jungkook leaned closer and whispered sexily. "You don't call my Jimin a whore you understand?" She can't even reply anymore, her body gave out as she fell lifeless on the cold alleyway.

 "Who's a whore now?" 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Three days had passed after that painful encounter. 

And much to everyone's surprise, Jimin doesn't cry at night anymore. Jin and the others could still see the change in him but he felt different. That sort of 'different' you couldn't understand whether if it's a good thing or not.

Seokjin and Taehyung were just staring at Jimin who was busy making their script for the broadcast today. Jimin looked like he was so into it because the two can't even talk to him. Actually, Jimin looked scary that way, he keeps on grinning as he writes something on that paper he called a 'script'. Who knows what he was writing there.

Jimin finally looked at Jin and Taehyung who immediately look away just to prove that they weren't watching every move of Jimin.

"Um, Jin-hyung, Taehyung, could you both let me handle the broadcast all by myself today?" Jimin asked with a smile. Jin furrowed his eyebrows looking at Jimin suspiciously.

"Why?" Jin questioned.

"Please?~" Jimin didn't say anything further, he just used his cute expression that made Jin sigh.