♛Chptr. 4: Hatred in my veins♛

3rd person's POV

Jimin was so nervous that he already changed his clothes for the sixth time. He keeps on going back and forth. Every outfit he chooses still feels lacking. It is either too stylish, too shabby, too loose, or too tight for him. It just never feels right. 

In the end, he chose to wear a simple white t-shirt and blue tight jeans with his black boots. He looked at himself in his bathroom mirror one last time, checking his light make up he put on himself and his black hair that he styled. He applied some cherry lip balm and proceeded towards the door of their mansion, ignoring the greetings from their bodyguards.

After almost 15 minutes of walking towards the said Montana Cafe, Jimin cautiously entered and he was greeted by a waitress. 

"Good morning Sir, where would you want to take your seat?" The waitress asked him with a smile.

"I-I am actually meeting with someone-"

"He's with me." A voice told from his side and when Jimin looked towards the direction of the voice, he met the gaze of Yoongi who was already smiling at him with his gummy smile. He is wearing a black T-shirt with a black jacket over it and some black jeans that matched with his black shoes. Jimin was just standing there looking at him in awe. His cheeks are in heat as well as his palms. He can't even spare him a glance.

The waitress nodded and Yoongi guided him in their table to sit. Jimin was fidgeting with his fingers on top of the table, consistently biting his lower lip and looking down on his feet.

"I'm sorry if this is too far from your place." Yoongi said with worry in his voice. Jimin shot his head up and quickly shakes his head.

"No! Um...D-Don't worry, I walk here too on the way to school." Lies...Jimin needs to take a long route just to get there but he wouldn't say that he doesn't want Yoongi to feel bad so he lied. 

"That's good then. We could go here often." Jimin looked at him to see if Yoongi was just joking but the older just smiled at him making him blush even more. 

"O-Okay." Jimin mumbled shyly, but deep inside he wants to scream in glee. Yoongi indirectly asked him to go with him to the cafe next time and he can't wait for that to happen.

Jimin thought that they would be alone but little did he know, Jungkook was there too. In fact, he is walking towards their table with their coffees in his hand. Jimin got shocked when he sensed the latter's presence when the male sat beside Yoongi. He still remembered that incident that happened at the library, he was now hoping that the latter won't remember him even though they've met each other's gazes!

"Jungkook, this is Park Jimin. He's the one from the Broadcasting club I'm telling you about." Yoongi introduced him as Jimin tries to somehow hide his face by looking down. Jungkook passed Jimin the coffee they ordered for him.

"It's nice to meet you." Jungkook smiled as he remembers Jimin's face. "Although we've met last Friday already." He continued and Jimin wants to bury his face inside his shirt. The younger remembers him and that means that he also knows that he's been spying on them that time.

"You know him?" Yoongi asked confused whilst he sips on his coffee, taking a good glance at Jungkook and Jimin.

"Not really, I saw him at the library while um...reading a book. That is you, am I right? " He smiled at Jimin as the embarrassed one nodded shyly. 

Jimin doesn't get why Jungkook lied and told Yoongi that he's just reading a book when he saw him when he is basically peeping that time. He is thankful though, who knows of what Yoongi might think if he knew.