♛Chptr. 18: Rage all over you♛

3rd person's POV

The principal of the school had called for Jin and Namjoon since they are the club presidents he trusts the most to handle the situation. He was clasping his hand on his desk looking at the two male in front of him in silence. They are in his office having a serious stare battle before Namjoon decided to broke it off.

"What do you have for us, Mr. Chen?" Mr. Chen, their principal, leaned back on his chair and got something under his table which was a file and he presented it to the two. 

"The school festival is approaching and I need you both to handle it. I trust the both of you to organize everything in less than two weeks...since it's all the time we have to prepare." Jin mentally rolled his eyes knowing that they were called because the principal was being lazy to do the planning by himself so he decided to call for them instead.

"Of course Mr. Chen, thank you for trusting the both of us. And I would like to propose to lead." Jin offered with a dazzling smile even though he was grabbing the principal's grey hair in his hands for giving them extra tasks.

"Oh about that, I was thinking of assigning that to Namjoon already since he had more experience in this." Jin's mouth agape, he was offended. He glared at Namjoon who was innocently looking at him not knowing what he did to annoy Jin again.

"Is it fine with you Namjoon?" Namjoon smiled plastering his dimples whilst he reached for the man's hand with respect as he nods.

Why do I have to work with this human being? Jin thought.

As soon as they walked out of the office, Jin blurted out his inner feelings towards the situation. 

"Look, if you think that I would follow your orders now that you are assigned as the leader then snap out of your dream. I'm not taking orders from anyone understood?" Namjoon raised both of his hands in the air admitting defeat.

"Yes, Ma'am-erm...I meant Sir." 

"Good that we're clear." 

"Namjoon-ssi!" A red-haired male with a bright smile was running towards their direction. He was huffing since he ran but he soon gave off a smile that made both Jin and Namjoon distracted for a second.

"Pretty..." The two blurted out.

"What?" Both of them coughed when they realized that they've been staring.

"Sorry about that." Jin told looking away.

"Oh, It's nothing to worry about...Namjoon-ssi I was just saying that Jungkook wants you to cover something on the school newspaper." 

"Okay, I'll be there later. Tell Jungkook to not ask me for this things since he knew that he can do it himself geez." Namjoon chuckled showing his famous dimple smile. If Jin was distracted earlier, his mind literally flew away at this moment. Not realizing that he's been staring at Namjoon for too long.

Hoseok walked away sending Namjoon's orders to Jungkook. 

"Is there something on my face?" Namjoon wiped his lips and Jin's heart skipped a beat painting a faint blush on his cheeks.

"N-None...who was that?" He asked to take his mind off of the person in front of him.

"That's the new kid Jung Hoseok, he's our new club member." 

And here I am thinking that that Hoseok's smile was pretty when this guy's smile is way more fetching-I shouldn't be thinking like this at this moment!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Jimin was busy with the script for today's broadcast and he was left with the annoying kid who's been annoying the hell out of him!