♛Chptr. 76: Jimin's Real Enemy♛

3rd person's POV

A few days had passed already but Jimin still stays in the hospital for his recuperation. Mr. and Mrs. Park never failed to visit him and everyone was there for him. 

Jungkook was giving him extra care. He would baby Jimin in every chance he could get. He would tuck him in bed before he sleeps, would accompany him in the bathroom, would offer him a back ride just so he wouldn't walk and now he is doing it again. He is feeding Jimin like a kid.

"I'm not disabled Jungkook." Jimin finally said it and it made Taehyung and Hoseok laugh hard. Even Jin, Namjoon, and Yoongi snickered. How could they not?

Jungkook glared at them in return before he gets his attention back to Jimin. "I don't care, I want to take care of you."

"Okay." Jimin giggled. 

To be honest, he's not whining, he's just teasing Jungkook since he was being such a worrywart. Even just a slight grunt he emits and Jungkook would overreact saying 'Don't move! Just tell me what to do and I'll do it instead!' Sure that was sweet but geez, he's not a child.

Jimin wasn't saying anything in the past few days but curiosity was getting the best in him. 

"So... you're all criminals?" Jimin asked and everyone stopped in their tracks. Jungkook signaled Taehyung and Hoseok that it's okay to say something so they nodded.

Jimin then looked at Yoongi's direction who turned silent. "Even you, Yoongi-hyung?" Yoongi sighed before he nodded. 

"And you Namjoon-hyung, I somehow um... heard you before in Jin-hyung's room while ah... doing some business." Jin immediately blushed when he knew what Jimin was talking about. He mentally facepalmed whilst the others were snickering because they were caught.

"I didn't say anything since I don't want to meddle in Jin-hyung's life but, you are his boyfriend aren't you?" Namjoon cleared his throat before he nodded.

"And I also work for Mr. Park, even from the beginning." Namjoon revealed and Jimin just nodded.

"I am the only one who hadn't killed anyone then." They all nodded again. "And you know about my father's work? How our family is a clan of murderers?" They looked at each other besides Jin before they nodded once again like a child that was getting lectured.

"Wow..." was all Jimin could say.

He definitely felt betrayed so all he could do was pout cutely, feeling left out.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook was looking at the city lights from the rooftop of the hospital. Jimin was already asleep so he decided to cool his mind off. He is finally relieved now that Jimin was awake and he couldn't hide the fact that he was indeed happy.

"Here." Taehyung went by his side, joining Jungkook as he hands him a can of beer.

"Thanks." They made a toast with their cans as they both sipped on it looking at the buildings from afar.

"So you already had a talk with Yoongi, didn't you? I could see that he already knows about what we do." Jungkook casually nods his head.

"We talked from way before." Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at Jungkook in confusion.

"From 'way before'? Since when? Why don't I know about this?"

It was actually that day... [A/N: Referring to Chptr. 59 when someone interrupted Jimin and Jungkook's conversation]

"We need to talk Jungkook."

Jungkook dropped his smile. There is something in the way that Yoongi had said it that made him question his purpose for wanting to talk.

They left the room and talked somewhere private. Yoongi faced Jungkook with his blank stare. He always greeted Jungkook with a smile because he treated him like a younger brother but not this time. The innocent Jungkook he knew for years changed in his eyes.

"Drop your mask Jeon Jungkook... I know who you really are already."

"What are you talking about hyung?"

"I saw you in that club's alleyway, killing that woman with your knife. I knew it was you... I saw your face." Jungkook snapped his thoughts as he observed Yoongi. But then he chuckled, amused by what he heard.

"First it's Jin, and now it was you."

"I always knew about Jin and Namjoon, that I am sure you knew by now too but it was you that got me taken aback... So all this time, did you know about me planning to kill Jimin? Is that why you took him away from me?" Yoongi asked.

"You know the answer to that question already. So what, are you here to ask me permission to take Jimin and kill him? Because if you are I want you to fuck off." Yoongi was a little bit surprised at the sudden change of Jungkook's demeanor. Maybe he just got used to Jungkook being all sweet and jolly.

Yoongi sighed and shakes his head disapprovingly. "I am here for a different purpose, Jungkook. And if I am right about you having feelings for Jimin then I'm here to warn you." Jungkook listened, sensing that it was something important.

"Take him... he's not safe in his own home."

"And that explains why you suddenly ask Jimin to live with you..." Taehyung comprehended before he sipped on his beer once again.

Jungkook remembered his encounter with Yoongi and now he was thinking of why Yoongi would say that. He could only think of one thing... 

What if Park Hikaru was trying to kill his own son too? 

And for what reason exactly?

"What's your plan now?" Jungkook didn't even contemplate before he answered. 

"I would still kill that Park Hikaru. I don't trust him."

✿✿✿✿✿