♛Chptr. 32: Painful as you go ♛

3rd person's POV

Days had passed and Jin was becoming more anxious and paranoid. He already told Mr. Park about the letter he got in the club and they made a plan, putting Jimin's safety as their top priority.

Jin is in their club room thinking hard as he bites his fingernails and his legs continuously shaking. Jimin is still not coming inside, probably still mad at him for hiding such a thing from Mrs. Park. He didn't want to lie but they had to, they can't drag her into this mess too.

Jin is confident about protecting Jimin but what is making him more worried is the fact that Jimin couldn't protect himself.

---------------------------------------------------------

Jimin is in the hallways walking with Taehyung. For the past days, he's not coming in their club room to avoid Jin like he did every day in their mansion. He doesn't want to see his hyung.

But honestly, he decided to come today at their club room since their newly assigned principal has been asking on why announcements in the intercom had stopped. Of course it would, Jimin is the speaker and he's been neglecting his responsibility because he's been hating on Jin.

As much as he hated it, he can't just abandon what he loves to do. 

"Jimin are you sure about this? I mean, you could still take a few days off if you're still uncomfortable with Jin-hyung." Taehyung said, having worry laced in his tone of voice.

"No Tae, I think I'll be fine." Jimin replied.

He was sighing as he saw two figures walking towards their direction. Jimin lightened up a bit seeing Yoongi in front of his eyes. But it didn't last for long as he saw Hoseok beside the blonde-haired male he was crushing on. They were laughing together and talking. 

Jimin gripped on the books he's been holding as he halted his steps, making Taehyung stop too.

"Jimin what's wrong?" Jimin didn't say anything, he's just busy looking at Yoongi and Hoseok who are approaching them but isn't actually noticing them. When the two are close Jimin decided to greet Yoongi.

"Yoongi-hyung good mor-" But Yoongi didn't even spare him a glance, neither heard what he said. He just passed by him just like that, still chuckling at what Hoseok was telling him.

Jimin felt a pang in his chest. The little smile he had turned into a sad expression. Taehyung somehow knew that Jimin had feelings for Yoongi but he's just not saying anything about it. He knew why Jimin felt sad too. 

"Jimin, let's go shall we?" He patted the smaller as he smiled, trying to cheer Jimin up.

"Y-Yeah...let's do that." Jimin faked a small smile and they soon started walking to their club room. When they entered, they saw Jin thinking too hard on the couch and the older almost didn't see them walking in.

"Jimin..." He muttered, hurriedly standing up looking at Jimin who was just looking away with a blank stare somewhere.

"I think you two should talk." Taehyung decided to leave when he sensed the atmosphere between the two. As much as he wanted to stay by Jimin's side, he also wanted for the two to reconcile and be back to those sassy brothers act between each other.

"Jimin, could we talk please." Jin started but Jimin is still not looking at him.

"I don't have anything to tell you."

"But I have." Jimin gripped on his books and he looked at Jin with a glare.

"And what? Am I gonna hear some lies again?" He spat dryly.