♛More Things...♛

I'll appreciate you answering this part for me (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

[MY ANSWERS ARE DOWN BELOW IF YOU'RE CURIOUS. I also put Jikook Pictures there for Bait, Lol 😂]

(Just put your answer beside the number that you answered.)

YOU DON'T NEED TO ANSWER ALL OF THEM!

1.) Comments about this Crazy Bean (what I should improve as a writer *besides grammar, I know already that I suck at that*... or as a human being? *If I ever offended anyone here, please raise your hand* (ノ_<。) I'll scold myself after don't worry)

2.) Your favorite Chapter in this bunch. Why? (You could only choose ONE or TWO, I repeat ONE or TWO only.)

3.) Reactions on this story? 

4.) The Chapter that triggered your emotions the most?

5.) Why you hate me (I seriously need a bunch of answers for this, brave soul please?)

6.) Why you love me xD (I'm kidding don't answer that lame question ┐( ̄ヘ ̄)┌)

7.) If you would change something in this story, what would it be? (You can't answer NONE though... *I badly need some answers here*)

8.) What you'll miss in this story? (╥_╥) (if you'll miss this though 😂)

9.) If you would choose a character for yourself, who would you choose? Why though?

10.) Did you have fun playing Detective and finding out clues with me? (Because I seriously had fun with Y'all (╥﹏╥)

✿✿✿✿✿

[MY ANSWERS]

1.) Comments about this Crazy Bean
You're a pain in the ass, self. I would like to punch you sometimes. (=_=)9

2.) Your favorite Chapter in this bunch. Why?
The EPILOGUE. Just because I took a lot of time writing that and I feel contented with how it turned out actually? I don't know.
     And also Chptr. 57: We would be okay... I am literally ugly crying while writing that.

3.) Reactions on this story?
 UGH... stress (=__=)

4.) The Chapter that triggered your emotions the most
I would choose Chptr. 69: When the Clock Strikes. I remembered feeling the most excited publishing that one.

5.) Why you hate me
Again, you're a pain in the ass, self.

6.) Why you love me xD
I just do. I always love you, self. You're my everything and I would NEVER trade you for anyone, you hear me? I WOULD NEVER. (Even though you're a pain in the ass.)

7.) If you would change something in this story, what would it be?
I'll make Jimin a real Psycho wherein he would be the real one behind everything. He would be the boss, the mastermind, the killer, and everything. A Complete Lunatic.