♛Chptr. 70: April 03 20XX♛

[A/N: First and foremost, I am so sorry for not updating for days without a warning, I'm embarrassed 😂]

3rd person's POV

"I'm really sorry but there's no point. No risk should be taken anymore." The doctor claimed with a very sad tone.

"What do you mean there's no point?! I don't care how much it would cost! I could pay you tons! Just try! Please... just... tr-y..." He begged while crying. Jungkook was definitely kneeling to the doctor. He doesn't care anymore. He just needs to beg for the doctor to not give up.

"I'm so sorry... but we can't do anything about it, Sir. The loss of blood was too much even if you came right on time." 

Jungkook cried his heart out, his hands slide down the doctor's feet and to the ground and he poured his heart and soul out through tears. 

It's not real. 

He wanted it to be a dream.

But he knew too well that this isn't. This is the harsh reality. 

"Time of death... April 03, 20XX. 10:13 PM." The doctor said weakly to the nurse beside him.  

The world he built soon came crashing down in the depths of the earth. Jungkook felt like he died too. 

So he cried.

And cried.

.
.
.
.

Because that's all he can do.

.

That memory still lasted in Jungkook's mind. That was the time when he begged so much, cried so much, and got hurt so much. He clearly remembered how he almost had given everything they have just for the doctor to save his lovely mother that time.

But only to get disappointed when he heard that the chance of her living again was lesser than zero.

April 03, 20XX. 10:13 PM.

It's the same date and the same time today when the crash happened. 

"Jimin..." Jungkook shakily removed his seatbelt to go check on Jimin who was still left without any movements in the side of his car.

When his blurry vision got clearer, he began seeing the drips of blood that was dripping on Jimin's forehead, grazing his soft cheeks and making it look glazed with red.

"J-Jimin... wake up baby, please..." Jungkook muttered with an uneven tone of voice. His side of the face was bleeding too but he could care less. He could only see Jimin hurting.

When he didn't gain any response from the unconscious Jimin, he tried to move Jimin's head on him only to see his lover with nothing but closed eyes. He began to panic, his heartbeats became fast and tears are beginning to become evident in his eyes. 

Jimin was bleeding. And he wasn't showing any movements, not even a little stir. Jungkook listened to his heartbeat and he felt a little relieved when he could still hear Jimin's beating heart on his chest.