♛Chptr. 50: What's His is His ♛

3rd person's POV

Jimin and Jungkook have been dating officially for a week now. Nothing has really changed much but at least there's some progress. They wouldn't argue that much anymore. Maybe just thrice a day over the most little stupid things but at least they wouldn't fight every minute.

And then comes this day on a Saturday morning when Jimin woke up annoyed because his surrounding was shaking, causing him to wake up from his dreamland. He opened his eyes slowly rubbing it taking in his surrounding. 

And then after a few seconds, he looked around only to register that he was in the back seat of a car!

"What the hell is happening?!" Jimin shouted, questioning on why would he suddenly be inside a car!

Jin who was the one who's driving looked at Jimin in his front mirror. On the passenger seat was Namjoon who was responsible for the GPS of the car.

"We're going to the beach Jimin! Jungkook prepared for this three-day trip!" Taehyung said excitedly, clinging into Jimin's arm who was sitting by his right side.

Jimin didn't even realize that Taehyung was sitting beside him until now. 

"Yah Taehyung-hyung! Stop holding onto my boyfriend's arms!" Jungkook spoke as he pushed away Taehyung's hands. Jimin was looking for him around when he realized something.

"Why the fuck am I doing sitting on your lap Jeon Jungkook?!" He shouted, about to move away when Jungkook gripped around his waist tighter, not letting him go.

The others who heard Jimin started laughing including Taehyung. Sitting in the second row of the seats were Yoongi and Hoseok while Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook were sitting at the back.

"There's not so much space so I'm taking you with me." Jungkook said in a pout which is of course, for an act since Yoongi, Jin, and Namjoon were still in the car with them.

"I'm going down let go of me! I could sit in the middle!" Jimin was wriggling but Jungkook isn't letting go.

"Give the kid a break Jungkook-ah." Hoseok suggested with a laugh.

"Jiminie, want to sit here instead?" Yoongi asked with a smile. 

If Jimin was still head over heels over him, he would definitely say yes without any single hesitation but now he just feels slightly happy over that question. Since it would take him away from his embarrassing position on Jungkook's lap.

"I would gladly take the seat beside you Yoongi-hyung." Hearing that gave Jungkook a sort of sting he can't describe.

Before Jungkook could even say another word, Jimin already did his best to climb out of Jungkook's hold as he made his way towards the front row, sitting between Yoongi and Hoseok. 

Jungkook started glaring at the people in his front row, taking note of punishing Jimin the moment they arrived at their destination. Taehyung, on the other hand, was happy that Jimin sat in front since he doesn't have to worry anymore about Hoseok sitting with Yoongi alone. 

"Jungkook would you calm yourself down? It's not like he would take Jimin away from you." Taehyung teased in a whisper so only Jungkook could hear it. He was referring to Yoongi because he could see flames in Jungkook's eyes that remain hidden from the others.

"You're only saying that because Hoseok-hyung wasn't now sitting alone with Yoongi right?" Jungkook whispered back, earning a gasp from Taehyung who was shocked at the comeback.

"I-I'm not worrying about that!" 

"Worrying about what Taehyung?" Hoseok asked because Taehyung suddenly shouted. Yoongi, Jimin, and Namjoon were looking at him now too, even Jin was glancing at him in the reflection of the front mirror.