♛Chptr. 64: Too late♛

3rd person's POV

Jimin was left in the house since Jungkook and Jin decided to go somewhere out together. He wanted to join them but Jin told him that it's just going to be a brother-boyfriend conversation thing. 

Jimin claimed that it was just Jin being overdramatic again.

He ended up not eating breakfast with Jungkook at all because of Jin, already ruining his dream of having a perfect first breakfast together with Jungkook.

Jimin sighed exasperatedly. "Who would eat this all then?" Jimin mumbled as he looked at all of the foods he prepared on the table. 

He then pouted, suddenly losing his appetite so he just wrapped everything and placed it in the refrigerator for reheating. He walked in the living room and flopped on the couch, reaching the remote only to watch some random movie on Netflix that flashed on the screen. 

The television was loud enough but Jimin started hearing noises. He narrowed his eyes and muted the television thinking that it was the background noise but it seemed like it isn't. 

He continued hearing the noises and it was starting to become clearer. He was sure that it was coming from upstairs... that thudding sounds.

Jimin stood up from the couch as he began walking upstairs and the more he gets closer, the louder those sounds get. 

He walked further and further until he stopped in one of the rooms. The creaking of something was more pronounced now. 

Maybe Jungkook has a rocking chair? 

He reached and turned the doorknob and it opened. But what he saw next sent him shivers. 

He stood there like a statue, looking at Taehyung and Hoseok who were literally fucking at the moment. A blanket over their naked bodies as Taehyung keeps on thrusting at the moaning mess Hoseok. The bed was creaking as it keeps on banging on the wall because of these two wild humans.

The door made a sound as it hit the wall when it opened widely. Taehyung and Hoseok halted and they looked at the now opened door only to see Jimin standing there with his body in a freeze.

"J-Jimin..." Taehyung mumbled in a frightened yet shooked expression. 

Jimin processed everything and soon he frowned and turned back only to stomp away because he is mad at the two.

"Shit!" Hoseok cursed as he pushed Taehyung off of him. "Hurry up Tae! We need to explain this to him!" Hoseok said in a frantic, grabbing his shirt and underwear and wearing it as fast as he could. Taehyung did the same thing before they hurried out to follow Jimin.

They were on time and saw Jimin walking downstairs. 

"Jimin! We could explain!" Taehyung shouted, grabbing Jimin's elbow only to get it pushed away by Jimin.

"Really Taehyung?! Do you even know what I was so mad about right now?!" Jimin shouted as he glared at the two. Taehyung looked down and began fiddling with his fingers and Hoseok felt guilty too.

"I'm sorry Jimin-ah... I... I didn't mean to keep our relationship a secret." Taehyung remarked with a pout. Jimin crossed his arms.

"Oh you better be really sorry Kim Taehyung! I treated you as one of my best friends yet you kept something like this from me?! Seriously?" Jimin huffed annoyed, now turning his attention on Hoseok.

"And you Hoseok-hyung! Aren't you in sort of a loveline with Yoongi-hyung?!" Hoseok looked up, meeting Jimin's furious gaze.

"W-Want to talk this out while having a drink Jiminie?" Hoseok suggested as he smiled awkwardly.