♛(@ ̄ρ ̄@) CONFESSIONS TO MAKE♛

ABOUT THE ORIGINAL PLOT

1.) Yoongi is originally supposed to die here. (But my heart can't, so I tried to find another way for him not to) Which leads to him being an ally. I know, I know, thank me later haha. 

Also, in (Chptr. 13: Eyes on the Prize)

=============================

(About the News Flash: When the murders are happening)

"This morning, another body was found dead by the riverside of the 8th avenue. The man was believed to be in the age of 35 and uses the name Min Seongyun. His neck was slashed brutally meeting his death in a flash..." 

=============================

That "Min Seongyun" was supposed to be Yoongi's brother. Then he would find out that Jungkook killed his brother that would make him force himself on Jimin sexually for revenge. (But I decided not to anymore since I don't want any more drama. And because I don't want him to be killed here by Jungkook.)

2.) Mr. Jeon and Mrs. Park are supposed to have a secret relationship and they are supposed to both be the "Masterminds". BUT, I thought that it would be gross since Jungkook and Jimin is in a relationship so... Nah-Uh, never gonna happen.

3.) Mr. Jeon isn't supposed to be good until the end. He would kill Mrs. Park, yes. But is supposed to end up getting killed by his own son (Jungkook) for what he's done. 

4.) Kim Seokjin is supposed to be romantically and sexually in love with Jimin.

5.) Jungkook's two-faced bastard was inspired in this anime "Watashi ni xx Shinasai". It's not sexual! The manga is great if you would read it and it made me cry!

6.) This is just supposed to be a NORMAL HIGH-SCHOOL LOVE THING. (Wherein the only plot would go around Jungkook being fake and all that boring sh*t.) But one day, this crazy bean started grinning out of nowhere so she ends up taking her notebook to write the outline of what she really wants. And that is to murder-- *clears throat* I mean... to make a different storyline she would love herself which is: MYSTERIES AND KILLINGS.

Author-nim whispering: Tell them she loves Sherlock Holmes and Detective Conan very much~

7.) The craziness of this story got inspired by these Gag Concert in Korea called "The King of Ratings". (These are really hilarious 'short-dramas' and the sudden twists and turns were just unbelievable, it would make you crack.)

OTHER THINGS TO CONFESS:

1.) I almost gave up in the quarter of writing this (First 20 chapters). No one reads it and I worried too much. I like only have 190+ reads and 50+ votes [In that whole first 20 chapters btw]. BUT, that certain person who had given me the motivations in her comments at those times when I needed it the most changed my view on things and you know who you are (Yes, I'm talking about you, kid, my first little bean here. Thank you for being there at the very beginning until here.) I found the courage to continue this maze because of you actually (That I shouldn't have, lol. This is so much stress for me.)

2.) I don't know if "The Wallflower" would be my Last Full Story. Again, I'm not sure yet. But I am thinking of also publishing a ONE-SHOT collection book soon so if ever I won't write full stories anymore, I would just publish stories there whenever I have my free time. (So far, I have 15 Jikook One-Shot ideas in store. They are just IDEAS for now.) I think I'll post one in no time though.

3.) FUN FACT: Everything you read in my stories, I had NEVER once experienced them all so I apologize if "the feels" are not enough. They are all just in my imagination so... yeah.

4.) Please don't get too attached to me, I don't know when I'll stop writing. Maybe not too soon but I'll tell you (IF EVER)... You can now start forgetting about me if you want *Masuri Suri* (Abracadabra) from TXT's Crown.

✿✿✿✿✿