♛Chptr. 47: First out of Our 50 First Dates ♛

3rd person's POV

The whole day they've spent in the amusement park, Jimin was high-spirited. He looked like a kid who was lost in his own fairyland or unicorn island. He has been dragging Jungkook in every ride and pouting and whining if Jungkook wouldn't agree. In the end, Jungkook didn't get to have a say in a single thing since Jimin keeps on bugging him if ever he said he doesn't want to. He had no choice so he just went with what Jimin wanted.

Jungkook had to ride the pendulum ride, swing ride, pirate ship, reverse bungee, bump cars and a whole lot more all because of Jimin. Jimin even rode the carousel but it was out of line for Jungkook so he didn't. Instead, Jimin ordered him to just take pictures of him which he did... not. 

Jungkook only pretended to be taking it when he was just basically waving the phone in the air uninterested about Jimin's poses on the camera. Poor Jimin though.

After the tiring hours in the amusement park, they were all down to riding the last ride which was the Ferris wheel. Jungkook insisted in going home since it was already night but Jimin said firmly that he won't go unless he gets to ride the Ferris wheel.

So there they go, sitting in front of each other inside that Ferris wheel. Jimin was staring outside in awe, it has been really such a long time for him. He just enjoyed the colorful lights emitting from the other rides down and the tiny looking people from up there. That is why he even decided the ride for the Ferris wheel to be last, Jimin claimed it has a better view at night.

"Jungkook did you enjoy today?" Jimin asked in anticipation, although somehow he knew that he was the only one who enjoyed it all. He had never even seen Jungkook smile the whole day during all the rides. Jungkook might not know but Jimin was tired too, but the smaller still kept his energetic side since he wanted to see Jungkook enjoying but he knew he failed.

"Yeah, I enjoyed it today." Jungkook replied plainly, not having any emotion in it. He said it in half a lie.

He really enjoyed seeing Jimin's reaction on the rides, he also had fun watching Jimin enjoying every single thing in the amusement park and it made him happy. But a part of him also felt as if he shouldn't really be at an amusement park with Jimin. Everything is starting to get really messed up to the point where he was starting to get unsure of what he was about to do with his plan. 

Also, amusement parks somehow bring him bad memories.

Jimin looked down, he started fiddling with his fingers. Jungkook might have said that he enjoyed but Jimin thought he didn't. He knew he shouldn't be disappointed since he already expected that answer but yet again, he was sad that he didn't make Jungkook happy on their first date. He thought that he was a failure as a boyfriend.

"I'm sorry Jungkook, I know I shouldn't have forced you to come here." Jungkook sensed the sadness in Jimin's tone and it made him feel guilty. He did not intend to sound like he really didn't enjoy at all.

Jungkook cleared his throat to get Jimin's attention before he looked out of the Ferris wheel. "I said I enjoyed it today and I mean it. So don't be sorry... I-erm, had fun with you today."

"Really?!" Jimin almost squealed. He felt happy again just by hearing that from Jungkook. Even though Jungkook was looking away he can't still help but to smile just hearing Jimin almost squealing. And Jimin didn't miss this, he saw Jungkook smiling from the light of the Ferris wheel.

"Ah! You finally smiled!" Jimin giggled and looked closer at Jungkook with his crescent filled smile, he felt contented. 

Jungkook immediately turned his expression into a blank one as he stared back at Jimin. "I'm not smiling."