♛Chptr. 22: Warm bodies♛

3rd person's POV  

It was finally time to sleep and Jimin made sure to get on the couch first to not freeze in the cold expecting Jungkook to take the cold floor. But he forgot one thing...it was Jeon Jungkook he was dealing with. So with an easy threat of telling Yoongi about his secret, Jimin did not have any choice but to sleep on the cold floor instead.

It's been half an hour but Jimin couldn't fall asleep. He felt the coldness and his whole body is definitely freezing at this time. Even though winter break has ended, the weather is still cold. Having no blankets and anything to cover them didn't help at all.

"Could you stop with the fidgeting shorty? I'm trying to sleep here and I could hear your non-stop breathing." Jungkook told with an annoyed and sleepy tone, his back facing Jimin whilst he was on the couch.

Jimin didn't answer, instead, he rolled his eyes at the nickname but it's not important right now. He needs to warm up but he doesn't know what to do so he keeps on blowing his hands and rubbing it against each other to keep himself warm.

Jungkook snapped because he could still hear Jimin's loud blowing so he stood up and hurriedly carried Jimin in bridal style.

"What the hell are you doing?! Put me down you dumbass!" Jimin shouted, slapping Jungkook's chest in the process.

"Oh trust me, I will put you down." Jungkook did but in his own style. Instead of just putting Jimin down, he lay on the couch with his back and Jimin on his chest practically caging the older above his body.

"What the! Jungkook let me go-hyftffjjlg" Jungkook buried Jimin's face in his chest to stop him and he wrapped him in his arms tightly trying to sleep.

"Jimin just sleep please." Jimin shot his head up, bringing his arms on Jungkook's chest to support him and glared at Jungkook who already had his eyes closed. He was laying on top of Jungkook and he feels weird. It wasn't a very good position and when Jimin realized it, he started feeling the heat on his face. 

He was about to go down from Jungkook's hold but the younger pulled him by the waist making his voice hitched.

"I said sleep Jimin." This time Jungkook said with authority. Jimin decided to look away from embarrassment because he was starting to get hot.

"But...this is weird." He finally mumbled. He said it too soft but Jungkook managed to hear it.

"Fine!" Jungkook adjusted their position now bringing Jimin on the back part of the couch whilst he slept on the front side. Jimin was just beside him staring at him in surprise because Jungkook is still hugging him.

"Quit staring you'll create a hole on my face." 

"I-I'm not staring!" Jungkook opened his eyes to see Jimin pouting.

"What now? Do you want me to sleep on the floor?" Jimin thought about it and no matter how bad he hates Jungkook he can't still let him sleep on the floor.

"No...it's really cold there." Jungkook suddenly felt bad that he let Jimin almost sleep there. He grabbed both of Jimin's hand as he blew warm air on it repeating the process.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm making you warm can't you see? Your hands are freezing, idiot." He flicked Jimin's forehead earning a glare.

"Who's fault do you think it is?" Jungkook ignored his comment and brought Jimin's hands on his chest pulling Jimin closer to keep the latter warm. Jungkook's body was in a bigger built than Jimin so he had no problem of keeping the shorter covered.