♛Chptr. 19: Intentions♛

3rd person's POV

Jimin had thought about what happened the whole night. He cried his heart out but he's thinking about something else too. He thought about what Jungkook said. 

"And this is what I get from helping."  

He keeps on convincing himself that he did nothing wrong and that Jungkook deserved that slap but there is also something in him that tells him it was his fault for pointing fingers at the younger. He even realized that Jungkook still has a heart but he just can't understand why Jungkook would threaten him then help him the second. Jungkook was confusing him.

Jimin was spacing out whilst walking in the hallways, not noticing the figure whom he bumped with. He was about to say sorry but he realized that it was no other than the person he's been thinking about. 

They met each other's gazes but the younger ignored him and started walking his way to his class. 

"Wait, Jungkook!" Jimin called out. He ran after him to face him and in his surprise, Jungkook smiled at him...they are in school after all. 

"Why Jimin-hyung? Do you need something from me?" He asked with such a dazzling smile and Jimin would've believed that fake smile if he doesn't know about the real Jungkook. Jimin rolled his eyes as he dragged Jungkook with him, ignoring the death glares he is getting from the students they passed by.

They decided to cut classes and went to this Montana Cafe again to talk, Jimin's idea of course. After ordering coffee for the both of them, Jimin cleared his purpose to Jungkook to not waste any more time.

"About yesterday, I apologize for slapping you." Jungkook sipped on his iced caramel macchiato whilst looking at Jimin with a disinterested look. No one from their school was there so he was acting his normal self again.

"Whatever." Jimin tried to control himself for snapping at the annoying reply and continued.

"And thank you for warning me about everything even though I ignored it. Sorry for misunderstanding your intentions." 

"Oh, that..." Again, that tone of voice Jimin hates.

"You know what, you have some wrong ways of doing things. You could've just warned me without coming off too bitchy or rude." Jungkook chuckled and he leaned back on his chair, looking at Jimin with such amusement.

"But it's boring that way. Definitely not my style." He put on a smug look that made Jimin want to punch his face. But Jimin tried to ignore him again.

"So as a thank you...I've thought about this last night and I will do it." Jungkook looked at him now with a confused expression like he doesn't get what Jimin was trying to say. 

"What?"

"I'll be your boyfriend." And Jungkook almost spits the coffee he was drinking. He suddenly burst out laughing whilst even holding his stomach. Jimin was puzzled, not knowing what's so funny about what he said. Even the people from around their table was giving them weird looks because of Jungkook.

"Do you really think that I would want you to be my boyfriend?" Jimin blushed at his question.

"B-But you're the one who asked me to! It's not like I want it...I'm just trying to help you since you told me you wanted to get those who annoy you to stop!" Jimin wants to dig his own grave and bury himself. Jungkook was the one who's been bugging him for days and now the latter made it sound as if he's the one who's obsessed with him! 

Jungkook finally stopped laughing. "Well, I did ask you. But that's just for Plan B."

"What are you talking about?" Jungkook looked at Jimin with pity and a bit of mocking in his look too.