♛Chptr. 59: Do something♛

3rd person's POV

Jin walked angrily in their mansion. He looked for Mr. Park and he saw his father in the backyard doing nothing in particular. He was just enjoying breathing the fresh air and drinking his tea.

"Why aren't you doing anything drastic Mr. Park?! I told you, Jungkook was planning to kill Jimin!" Jin said as he raised his voice.

"Do you know the boy Jin?"

"I do Mr. Park! And that is why I am here asking you the same question, didn't you know who he is?! Jungkook is that criminal everyone was talking about in Jeju!"

"And?" Mr. Park asked calmly.

"He was the son of Jeon Jihyun! The woman who was found killed in your house years ago in your fucking bathroom Mr. Park! You are his mother's murderer! Jungkook has motives to kill, he wanted revenge for his mother!"

"Exactly..."

"What?" Mr. Park looked at his son with an unbothered aura.

"He wanted to kill me, not my son. I am his target."

"But Jimin! He might be in danger if this continues! He is loving the wrong person Mr. Park and you knew it! Jungkook would kill him because he is your son! He would do anything to have his revenge on you! And he has done it in the past years, he is killing everyone who is associated with his mother's murder! He's been finding them and torturing them one by one and now look! He even managed to find you!" Jin had a point but Mr. Park remains unshaken.

"If he is really planning to kill Jimin he would've done it a long time ago don't you think?... You said it yourself, he's not someone who takes things long."

"Then what are you implying?! To let Jimin die in his hands whenever he wants Is that it?! I don't want to say this but are out of your mind Mr. Park?!" Mr. Park chuckled, sipping on his tea. 

"Maybe I am... but I see something you can't see Jin. And I say, let them be." Jin rolled his eyes because his father was so stubborn. He wasn't even listening to him.

"I hope you are right about this Mr. Park..." Jin sighed in frustration, grasping on his hair because he had enough.

"You know I'm always right." Mr. Park said with a smile as Jin scoffed in frustration.

How could he still be calm at a time like this?!

---------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook barged in the broadcasting club room, ignoring the fact that he might cross paths with Jin whom he punched just days ago. But instead of seeing Jin, he saw the person he was looking for. 

Jimin was busy writing something, more of an apology as punishment for broadcasting something inappropriate to the whole school. They were even almost suspended but Jimin made a lie that someone went in their station and played a sexual audio. 

And now he was required to finish a ten-page apology letter instead. He could use Jin and Taehyung's help but the two clearly rejected and scolded him for an hour yesterday instead.

Jungkook wrapped his hands around Jimin's tiny figure, inhaling the shorter's sweet scent. Jimin knew who it was already so he didn't ask anymore, he just let Jungkook nuzzle on his neck as he continued writing.

Jimin was ignoring him and Jungkook didn't like it one bit. He frowned and started wandering his hands under Jimin's hoodie, feeling Jimin's skin underneath. Jungkook wanted to initiate something because he can't simply keep his hands to himself, given that Jimin left him sexually frustrated yesterday.

"Jungkook stop! It tickles." Jimin giggled because Jungkook keeps on touching his abdomen.

"That is not the reaction I want." Jungkook whispered as he trailed his hands up, now playing with Jimin's nipples that made Jimin's breath hitch in surprise. He then stopped Jungkook, slapping the taller's dirty hands away from him as he held his chest with his two hands. He gave Jungkook a warning glare now that he was looking at him.

"Why would you do that?!" Jungkook poked the inside of his cheeks with his tongue, staring at Jimin blankly.

"Why can't I?" He said whilst raising his eyebrows.

"Of course you can't, do you think I would forgive you just like that?" Jimin retorted, crossing his arms over his chest. Jungkook parted his lips in surprise.

"Then why did you have to flirt with me yesterday?! Didn't you give me a head-"

"Because I can Jungkook. And I wasn't the one who called you, you came to me in your own free will." Jimin spat, not letting Jungkook finish. 

"But you keep on moaning and I thought that you were fucking another man!"

"And what is it to you if I would even have sex with someone? Didn't you say it yourself?... We're through... So basically, we're just normal schoolmates, right Jungkook-ah?" Jungkook couldn't say anything. Is Jimin really playing this hard to get on him now?

The two shared a staring battle before Jungkook slammed his hands over Jimin's table making Jimin flinch. He was caging Jimin between his arms, glaring at this sassy little one.

"And what if I don't want to be 'just your schoolmate'?" Jungkook taunted but Jimin didn't even blink. He even smirked as he stared back at Jungkook.

"But you're the one who broke up with me, didn't you?" Jungkook was beyond guilty. Jimin was right, he brought this to himself to be honest. 

Jimin might still want him but he wanted to hear Jungkook's explanation first. The memory of Jungkook ignoring him and making out with a random stranger still haunts him. Even though he wanted to keep Jungkook, he can't do it now. At least not yet.

Jungkook dropped his eyes. "I... I'm so sorry Jimin... I fucked up." He admitted with his voice so frail and guilty. "I didn't mean to hurt you, I just..." Jungkook contemplated. 

Would he really tell Jimin about the real truth behind his mother's death? Is he ready?

"Jimin--"

Then a knock interrupted their conversation. Jungkook sighed and he walked towards the door. He opened it and saw someone familiar to him standing there. 

"We need to talk Jungkook." 

✿✿✿✿✿ 

I apologize but I can't update as often like I was doing from before 😥 I can barely sleep these past few days. I even cried a lot since I'm super stressed because of school.

But don't worry! I'll update very often in the last week of March and in April after my graduation. So for the meantime, I would really really try to update at least every three days 😊