♛Chptr. 46: Because Silence means Yes♛

3rd person's POV

Jimin suddenly woke up but he was still in a faze. He blinked his eyes remembering his dream. Was it a dream though? Jimin doesn't know. But it definitely felt like a dream. And even if it was, he doesn't want to wake up from it. 

He just stared at his white ceiling, he slept but his eyelids still feel heavy. Like if he blinked his eyes it would close by itself. And Jimin doesn't want that, he wanted to face reality. A dream or not, he wanted to remember it.

"Yah Jimin! I've been calling you!" A mad-looking Jin scurried to his room, a visible frown on his face whilst he was still wearing his favorite pink apron. When he saw that Jimin was just lying on his king-sized bed staring at the ceiling he gave the younger a glare.

"Park Jimin get up right now or I'm throwing away your breakfast!" He knew that Jimin would immediately stand up the moment he would hear that from Jin since he knew that Jimin loved it when he cooks for him. But what got him in a frenzy was when Jimin didn't even give him a response, he was still just staying put on his own bed like a statue.

Somehow, with the help of Jin's annoying voice, it made Jimin realize that everything wasn't a dream. Jungkook asking him that question wasn't just his imagination. It really happened.

"Jimin I want you to be my boyfriend... and for real this time. So don't push me... please."

"Jin-hyung... I think I'm going crazy." Jimin said after a few minutes of his silence.

"What are you talking about?" Jin asked, furrowing his eyebrows as he gets closer to Jimin. 

"Jungkook..."

"What's with him?" The older tilted his head on the side, wondering why Jimin would suddenly blurt out Jungkook's name.

"He told me he wants me to be his boyfriend." Jin raised one of his eyebrows.

"And? Aren't you two already boyfriends?" Jin continued to question. What he doesn't get was why does it sound as if it's a big deal to Jimin so suddenly. Aren't they already together? was what was playing on his head.

"I mean... f-for real." Jin looked up to think what Jimin meant and when it hit him hard in the face he gasped as he pulled Jimin to make his brother sit startling Jimin in the process.

"Yah hyung! You scared the shit out of me!" Jimin removed Jin's hands that pulled him by the shoulders. Who wouldn't get startled when you would get suddenly pulled up when you're basically lying on your back?

"Tell me! When did he ask you?! Wait, does it mean that you two are now official? What about you? Do you feel something towards him too?" Jin bombarded Jimin with questions only to get a sigh as a reply.

"I don't know hyung... I-I didn't say anything after... we just... we just parted ways after that." Jimin recalled how he just froze yesterday after he heard Jungkook ask him to be his boyfriend. He wanted Jungkook not to agree in his idea of stopping their fake relationship but Jimin definitely didn't expect in his wildest dreams that Jungkook would ask him that instead.

Jimin suddenly yelled in frustration, now startling Jin who was now sitting on his bed.

"Now you're scaring me." Jin commented with an unamused expression as he rolled his eyes. 

Their doorbell suddenly rings, breaking their unfinished conversation into a halt. Jin sighed, dragging Jimin downstairs so he could somewhat feed Jimin who was obviously in a bad condition. He let Jimin sit on the dining table as he walked towards the door to open it... only to get surprised when he met eyes with the topic of their conversation just a while ago.