♛Chptr. 90: Bultaorune (It's burning up)♛

Hey kid! This is dedicated to you now and this chapter is all yours~ Thank you for supporting me as well and making me laugh in your comments! I love yah! 😘 

I keep hearing Jungkook's PAYIIEERR~!

3rd person's POV

Their drive towards the Park's mansion was silent. No one even dared to say anything.

It was weird... itchy... and very, very awkward.

Just imagine being in a car with the person who tried to kill you just an hour ago. Jimin could relate. 

They finally arrived and Jin parked at their mansion's front. Mr. Jeon was the first one to get out of the car, followed by Mr. Park. Now it was left with these seven people who were still exhausted and shook about everything.

"So... anyone wants pizza?" That broke their silence.

"Seriously Tae? That's what you would ask at a time like this?!" Jungkook shouted, glaring at Taehyung.

"What do you expect me to say then? Geez! My saliva almost dried up in that car!"

"Taehyungie's right... I don't have the energy to do anything too~" Hoseok cooed as he heaved a long tired sigh. Somehow Yoongi got jealous of the nickname Hoseok have for Taehyung so he did something. He kissed Hoseok's cheek and it was too sudden that it made Hoseok blush in red. 

"Hope that gives you energy." Yoongi said in his gummy smile as Hoseok looked at him with wide eyes. Taehyung didn't fail to see this and he was about to charge at Yoongi and throw a punch but Namjoon and Jin managed to hold him and actually stop him from doing so.

"You bitch take that back!! You don't kiss him like that you hear me?! Hoseok is mine!" Taehyung was wriggling in Namjoon and Jin's arms as they all laughed at Taehyung's rant.

"Come on Taehyung it's just a kiss--" And Jungkook's words stopped when Yoongi kissed Jimin's forehead making Jimin flinch. Yoongi rested his lips there for a few seconds before he ruffled Jimin's fluffy hair as he smiled.

"Your hair is still soft Jimin-ah." They froze in their spot. They slowly looked at Jungkook and they all gasp. Jungkook's aura was screaming murder and they all knew that it was definitely not a good sign.

And before Jungkook could even murder Yoongi they all held him like how they held Taehyung earlier, only this time they all had to do it together. So basically, four people are holding onto him.

"YOU FUCKER TAKE THAT BACK!! YOU DON'T KISS HIM LIKE THAT YOU HEAR ME?! JIMIN IS MINE!" Taehyung facepalmed.

"That was the exact same thing that I said Jungkook! Don't copy me!" Yoongi was giggling and Jimin was actually nervous that Jungkook would keep his words and actually do something to Yoongi.

"Get off of me I will beat this asshole to death, you son of a bitch!!!" Jungkook was kicking his feet in the air in an attempt to make it land on Yoongi. And it seriously made everyone crack up even though they were having trouble holding onto Jungkook. It's like dealing with a mental patient, to be honest.

Their trance was only broken when they heard a gunshot inside the mansion. They took a moment to stare at each other.

"Don't tell me..." Jin started and a few seconds later and they all ran inside the mansion to check only to see Mr. Jeon and Mr. Park pointing a gun at each other.