♛Chptr. 20: Jibooty♛

3rd person's POV

Since the Journalism and Broadcasting club was assigned to be the planners and organizers of the forthcoming school festival, both clubs had no choice but to work together for the said event...even though Jin doesn't even want to look at his hateful enemy which is Kim Namjoon. 

Jimin too had no other choice but to see Jungkook and he is starting to dislike his every day because of that reason too.

They are currently in one of an empty classroom which is big enough for the banners and decorations they would need for the said festival. The other students which weren't included in their clubs are tasked to make booths on the other hand. It was indeed a very busy week for every student.

"Yoongi-hyung you're doing it wrong! Come here I'll help you." Jung Hoseok, the new member of the journalism club took the balloons from Yoongi because the blonde-haired doesn't even know how to inflate balloons. Their hands brushed against each other and Jimin's hawk eyes did not miss this.

"Who's that red-haired guy?" He asked Taehyung who was on his side, busy arranging some colorful buntings beside him.

"He's Hoseok, he's really nice and we've become friends! He's new to their club like me." Taehyung replied with a smile. 

Jimin looked back to the Hoseok guy who was busy teaching Yoongi how to inflate a balloon and Yoongi looked like he was having fun. Jimin was annoyed and jealous, he wants to be the one to teach Yoongi!

Jungkook walked in with a box of materials on his hands. The other club members were behind him too holding the same boxes. Jungkook scanned for an area to place the box and he happened to take a glance at Jimin who wasn't paying attention to his own work but instead, the short male is glaring at someone. When Jungkook followed the latter's gaze, he tried not to laugh because of Jimin's obvious jealousy against the two people laughing on the couch with balloons on their hands.

After placing the box somewhere, he sat beside Jimin and helped him with the banner. "They look really great together." He commented trying to mean every word he had said.

"Huh! Excuse me but they don't, they don't even suit...each...other." When Jimin realized whom he was talking too, he frowned and rolled his eyes. "Do you have to be annoying every day?" He asked, getting his focus back to the banner he's been working at.

"Let me think...mmm, the answer is yes." Jungkook smiled and Jimin rolled his eyes one more time. 

"Oh look! The new kid is making a move on Yoongi-hyung!" Jungkook whispered in his ear.

"WHAT?!" When Jimin stood up, his right foot accidentally hit the bucket of blue paints causing a splash on the banner and ruining it. Everyone looked in his direction especially the journalism club members who were giving him a disapproving look. 

Jungkook wants to laugh but he's in front of everyone so instead, he asked Jimin if he's fine making Jimin more annoyed.

"Oops, looks like someone is in big trouble." Taehyung muttered.

Thank God Jin was outside at the moment or else Jimin would be in major danger. Namjoon told him it was okay and they could just do something about it but the door of the room suddenly opened with Jin who's eyes widened when he saw the banner he designed himself got ruined. He brought their coffee down the table and stopped to take a moment as he cracked his knuckles.

"Who did it?" Jin asked in a murderous tone.

Everyone pointed at Jimin and the latter could only gulp. He was nervously smiling too.

"I can f-fix it Jin-hyung."

"Oh, you should definitely fix it." Jungkook chortle but he hid behind Jimin so he wasn't fully seen laughing by the others. It was his fault that this happened but he was having fun because of Jimin's bad luck.

"And you are staying here overnight if you have to." 

"But Jin-hyung!" Everyone was thinking of ways on how not to get involved now. They would obviously not want to stay at school overnight. Whilst the others were thinking Jungkook got an idea to get on Jin's good side.

"Let me help you distribute the coffee, hyung." Jungkook got up from the floor and making sure to carefully avoid the bucket of paint but in his dismay, he suddenly slipped on the paint that was scattered which made the paint to ruin the banner even more. The words on the banner got smudged with the paint as Jungkook's shoes got ruined by the paint too.

It was a mess.

Jin laughed with sinister in his voice. He was this close to losing his mind. "Oh look Jimin...I've found your company.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook and Jimin ended up staying even after class. Making a banner from scratch was never easy given that the first one got them three days to finish. The others were already in their homes by now and even Jin didn't wait for Jimin anymore claiming that 'he's busy' even though Jimin knows that he'll only watch a series in Netflix without him!

They would argue about every unimportant little thing but would go back to work since Jin told them that they can't go home without finishing the banner. They have no time to slack off after all, the school festival would come three days prior so they have to finish everything soon. Jimin and Jungkook got tired and decided to rest for the meantime, not realizing that they have fallen asleep and the school was already locked from the outside. 

Time had passed and Jimin was the first one to wake up only to see the classroom with no light. He adjusted to the darkness and shook Jungkook who fell asleep on the couch.

"Jungkook wake up! We were locked up!" Jungkook stirred in his sleep and woke up to the darkness that surrounds them. The little light from the lamppost on the outside was all they have.

"Are you...scared of the dark?" Jungkook asked and Jimin was confused as to why he said such a thing. After a few seconds, he realized that his right hand was placed on Jungkook's left hand, gripping on him tightly. Jimin gasp as he removed his hand. He was really embarrassed and is now blushing too much. He thanked the blackout for not letting Jungkook see his face. 

"N-No, I'm not!" Jimin was still shaking. He wasn't afraid of the dark but it's just too dark for him that he can't even see anything. Jungkook sensed the shaking of his body but decided to ignore it. 

He's a man, he could handle himself. Jungkook said to himself.

After a few seconds of thinking twice, Jungkook was about to hold Jimin's hand again but he suddenly felt the shorter move and stand up.

"I won't allow this, we need to do something." Jimin grabs Jungkook's wrist pulling him somewhere. They stopped in front of the window, Jungkook still confused. 

Even though the lights were off, Jungkook can still see a little of Jimin thanks for the light on the post outside the school. The older's back was now facing him so Jungkook can't see his face.

Jimin opened the window and suddenly bend a little in front, his both hands above the window stool so his ass was now pointing at Jungkook's front. The younger's eyes widened in shock and was confused as to why Jimin was directing his ass on him. But what the blue-haired male blurted out next was what made Jungkook's mind go crazy.

"Hold my ass up Jungkook." 

  ✿✿✿✿✿  

I'll try to update as often as I can! :P