♛Chptr. 79: Déjà vu♛

Why do I keep on updating? : My thoughts are flying everywhere, I have to write.

3rd person's POV

The night crawls in and at exactly midnight a dark figure starts showing himself in that dark room where Mr. Park sleeps alone peacefully. 

The window that was opened was making a wheezing sound of the night breeze as it came in with the figure. A smirk managed to creep out of Jungkook's face when he saw his target. An electrical cable wrapped in both of his hands and a very tight grip was all he needs. 

He walks slowly, approaching the bed where the man lies asleep.

A few inches turned into centimeters of close proximity before he managed to start doing his purpose of coming there. And Mr. Park fastly held onto the electrical cable that was wrapped around his neck as he gasped for air. He opened his eyes only to meet the eyes of the boy with fury.

"Look at my eyes and see! Print my image in your fucking brain and remember!" Jungkook tightened his push on the cable even more, not even letting Mr. Park breathe anymore. 

"D-Don't do th-this..." Mr. Park managed to utter whilst he still held the cable around his neck as he begins to lose air.

"WHY WOULDN'T I?! YOU FUCKING KILLED MY MOTHER!! YOU DESERVE TO DIE AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME!!" Darkness surrounded Jungkook's eyes, his void seemed unstoppable now. 

"Remember this day Park Hikaru... this is the day when I finally take my revenge on you. This is your end.

With Jungkook's last strength, Mr. Park struggled for a while before his hold was slowly getting loosened... 

Until his breathing wasn't heard any more.

Jungkook felt that he was done with his task seeing the man who made his own hell. He removed the electrical cable and grinned, satisfied with his killing.

"Now my poor baby is the only problem... he shouldn't know that I did this to you."

----------------------------------------------------------

It was the day of the funeral.

Everyone was gathered around the coffin that will be buried six feet underground. The mourners... Jimin's family and friends to be exact were all wearing black. They were watching the coffin with tears and sadness in their eyes.

The priest then started his preach and prayers to the deceased.

"In memories of Mr. Park, we give our sincere condolences to the family of the deceased."

Jimin with tears also in his eyes scanned his surrounding. He feels like this is Déjà vu, like he had seen this before--No... he definitely saw this coming.

He suddenly remembered the dream he had whilst he was still on the verge of dying. When he thought that he's already dead. [A/N: Referring to Chptr. 72]

His gaze then fell on his mother who was holding a picture whilst she weeps to her older son's chest Jin who was also crying. Jungkook was holding a white flower whilst he stared blankly at the coffin exactly how he had seen it in his dream. 

Taehyung, Hoseok, Namjoon, and Yoongi are all there too to give their condolences.

The coffin was now slowly getting carried down the underground and people started throwing their white flowers. He walked beside Jungkook to throw the last white flowers and if he remembered it clearly...

He looked at Jungkook's expression and he was right. 

Jungkook was grinning. 

Jimin didn't know what was that suppose to mean or maybe he was just seeing things since when Jungkook looked at him he saw Jungkook's sorrowful and comforting gaze. Jungkook's hand rubbed his back to soothe him as Jungkook kissed him on the forehead so maybe his mind was really just playing tricks on him.

He could trust Jungkook... right?

.

The afternoon came and everyone gathered in the garden of the Park's mansion to hear the last words from the family of the deceased. As everybody was busy expressing their condolences to Mrs. Park and her family, a man in a suit walked in the scene.

"Good afternoon, Mrs. Park." Jin, Jimin, Hoseok, Taehyung, Yoongi, Namjoon and especially Jungkook were surprised to meet the man's gaze.

"I am Jungkook's father and I am here to express my sincere condolences." Mr. Jeon smiled faintly, hiding the snicker behind his sleeves as he shakes hands with Mrs. Park.

"Thank you..." Mrs. Park tried to greet whilst trying not to make a crack in her voice.

Jin and the others except Jimin were glaring at Mr. Jeon, knowing that this man was a disaster yet to happen. They were worried too about what this man could bring.

Then Mr. Jeon's attention turned to Jimin whose eyes were swollen from all the crying. "It must have been hard on you, boy. Don't cry, you'll be fine." Mr. Jeon plastered a small smile as he patted Jimin's head. And Jin swore he almost broke that dirty hand he dared touch Jimin with.

"What are you doing here, father?" Jungkook asked almost in a monotone.

"To attend the funeral of the father of your boyfriend?" Of course, he couldn't miss the funeral of his most hated enemy. 

He needs to celebrate.

And somehow the tension between them had formed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Jimin was still overwhelmed about everything. After his speech about his father, he went straight to his room as he cried his heart out, remembering the times he had spent with his father. They were really close and even though he knew about his father's secret from before he never hated him.

A knock on his door was heard and he saw Jungkook walking in. The door closed and soon he felt Jungkook's arms wrapping around his body frame and he cried even more. He dug his head on Jungkook's chest as he wept and held onto Jungkook's shirt. 

He couldn't accept this. Why would his father suddenly die like this? Isn't he suppose to be good at protecting himself?

Jimin had a call that his father died that early morning so he went home with Jungkook only to see the body of his father wrapped inside a black bag. The police said that he could see the body but because Jimin couldn't take it because of his phobia, he could only cry on Jungkook.

Jin was the next one to know about the news and he had to tell their mother who almost collapsed when she heard about the news. 

"Shh... let it all out Jimin. Everything would be okay soon..." Jimin takes in Jungkook's comforting words and all he could do was wrap his arms around Jungkook to ease his pain even just for a little while. His chest was moving up and down from how hard he was crying.

But through all of this state of sorrow and sadness, Jimin was also in a state of confusion. Because earlier this day he just received a mail and it was addressed to him. He opened it secretly when he saw that it was from his father and he almost shakes.

There are not that many words in his father's letter but it was enough for Jimin to understand the situation.

=========

Don't trust anyone, Jimin.

=========

✿✿✿✿✿